Reviews for The Domain
iHATEamarorollins chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Great
Paternoster Investigates chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
That scene with Alex kept me up all night. I feel so sorry for her. It's bad enough to be assaulted by a stranger but by someone you know can be even more damaging. It was awful how he made fun of her but none of this is an insult to your writing. You are really good at getting all kinds of emotion as well as character. Great work!
skyesmommy chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
loved this other than the tragedy through the earlier chapters.
doggie52191 chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
Why on earth would you make Elliot and Olivia end up together? That's just fucked up.
Bia Benson chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
OMG OMG OMG! I can't deny that I absolutely loved that! You such a god writer :))
SunRise19 chapter 18 . 7/25/2012
AWW! OMGOSH! Very interesting ending! I loved Lucy's character, it was so awesome the way you wrote her she's so cute! AWW!
I really like how you mentioned Liv and Alex's progress in changing. It was really awesome to read that! Love Harry's character..the poor guy but as you wrote him and Alex helped one another.
As for Liv and El getting together in the end, I actually wasn't expecting that at all! Nice surprise! I wasn't sure if you were going to have El still in the story since he's left the show in real life. Though I have to say with him gone the show is still good in my opinion. LOVED this story girl, AWESOME work had twists and turns as well as an ending that I was not expecting. LOVE that! :) Great work! Brilliant!
Chinagirl18 chapter 18 . 7/24/2012
Aw... Sad it's over but bravo on the happy ending! :)
wtf chapter 18 . 7/24/2012
wtf with e/o in the a/o section
irishgirl686 chapter 18 . 7/24/2012
Not gonna lie. I assumed this was an Alex and Olivia fic. Elliot bursting in there at the end kinda made no sense to me. Especially when there was really no groundwork laid for that relationship that I could see, and much more for A&O. Just my opinion. I liked the rest of the fic, but I could take or leave this ending.
EdibleSlaw chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
Hey you gave me a shout out W00t LOL... ok now silliness over.

I loved the happy ending as you never give anyone one. I love that although it wasn't the ending I could playing out, it was great.

I can see why Liv and Alex need to be out of the city and it makes perfect sense to have them together this way. I was thinking you'd have a bit more angst in it and just a bit longer so we see how Alex ended up moving with Harry out there. I would love to know how Ell, and Liv ended up together. I will say for you and a happy ending this really was a good thing. Maybe we can talk you into this in future fics. But no I hold no such illusions, Thank you for this.
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
Great ending.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
Really, you posted a E/O fic here?
ladybugsmomma chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
This was such an awesome story! Really inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
ffedeline chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
Omg the ending :) just well written beautiful. I'm a romantic at heart so that was awesome. until your next svu story I enjoyed every single chapter
tummer22 chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
I just started to reread this yesterday because it was a long time ago I read it, I was suprised to see a new chapter today. I'm glad they found happiness after the ordeal.