Reviews for Revenge Is Not Enough
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 4 . 11/15
I forgot to ask a few questions that I meant to ask but forgot about. How in the world did they ever get Draco in the first place? Why didn't Severus insist on taking him to Hogsmeade if he knew about the sneaking around? How did Voldemort find out about Harry and Draco; and that the Malfoy's had deflected to the side of the light?

I think that was all my questions. This really was a wonderfully written if not very sad story. Even with all of the crying I did I enjoyed reading it.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 5 . 11/15
I honestly don't think that I stopped crying throughout this entire story. So what does that tell you? It should tell you that you did a wonderful job on this story. It was so full of emotion that you just can't help feeling it yourself. Great story. I just wish that Harry got to have his ever after with Draco.
AroVolturi chapter 5 . 3/25
That story was amazing and emotionally ruined me in the best of ways all at the same time
SlythindorMalfoy chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
A beautiful ending! Thank you! I don't think my heart could have taken any more. It's sad Dray died but I'm glad Harry is okay. You truly have a way with evoking emotions and it's fantastic. Thanks for posting.
Harriverse chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
This is a great story. I'm not too big on OC's, but you did a fine job with the story you created.
emice chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
It really sucks when authors don't give warnings about character death or the fact as the fic progresses it will no longer be HPDM, it makes me feel like I wasted my time.
Arithmancy Master chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
A wonderful story of powerful love.
atymer chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Beautiful and written well. I was teary eyed for the pain loss caused Harry and his family.

The author handled Luc and Cissy's characters very well. They kept their feelings away from the public but were not too OCC in their private interactions.

Very heart felt story.

I was hoping for a closer look into Harry's year prior to returning to France, but other than that I'm happy with the way the story ended.
jaydubya338 chapter 5 . 7/16/2011

I can only say you got it all in one shot with this story. I have read plenty of HP FanFic and this story had me in tears through almost half of it. I mean you reached right down into my soul and got my reaction. THANK YOU. I have read other stories of yours and they were great but this one far surpasses them all. Keep up the good work and entertain us with more of this quality. Oh by the way I'm not some teeny bopper newbie to this type of work, I am a 62 year old man who has spent his life reading fantasy and scifi and even dabbling in writting a bit my self in school.

cascol3 chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
That was an amazing and emotional story.
tommyboynv chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
This story was quite romantic, even with the tragic nature of the plot. It was a great read that left me with a smile when I finished. Thank you.
EvilDime chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
Ouch. I've been crying pretty much straight through this. You have a gift for conveying deep emotions with very few words.

Love this story.

Just one point of critique: If you're having your characters say important things like 'I love you' in a foreign language, have them say it right. That French you used is not up to par. Get a native speaker to look it over.

- Dime
EvilDime chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Damn, woman, you made me cry! And it's only the first chapter! ;D

Small correction: "Riddle shrugged, a rather pedestrian sort of action" - I think you probably meant plebeian rather than pedestrian.

- Dime
RC Rane chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I just wanted to say Thank You! I had this story on my mind for months, only I couldn't remember what the title was or who wrote it. So, thanks again for reposting it and keeping me sane since it was beginning to drive me crazy... oops, too late. I already am crazy! :)
happybunny688 chapter 5 . 4/28/2011