Reviews for Easter
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Awesome story!
She Who Shall Not Be Named chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
That was a wonderful story in my opinion. My fav part was the whole sequence of them figuring out that she is a half demon. Awesome idea :)
FluffMonster chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
FLUUUUUUUF!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
That was cute, nice work. I like that "YOU'RE A JERK!" I'm surprised he didn't run into a random church and say that. I lkike this better though, nice work.
Madame Moffat Jasper chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Can u PM me?
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Lovely story. This really would be an interesting way for them to find out about her demonic heritage.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I'm kinda there with BB, you know? He makes some very good points. And I know the part about the sins of the fathers being visited on the children, but Raven in NOT EVIL. She has an evil HERITAGE.

Since this is a very obviously Christian-centric story, let me just say that individuals are judged individually per Christian canon. Who your daddy was makes no difference. It isn't where you were born, or what you do ... it's Who you know.

Raven deserves the same chance as anyone else. Heck, considering that she's starting from BEHIND 'scratch', she probably deserves a bit of a break.
half demon raven chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Love the story
Blues32 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Raven doesn't react that way to churches. She's not really a demon. She's an interdimensonal demon...well, half demon. Her father isn't from hell, he's from another dimension. That's why he could use her as a portal. She was a portal to his world, not to hell itself. A lot more then Trigon would have came out then.
Soulfulbard chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Really enjoyed this!

It's always nice to see some addressing of Rae's demonic nature and Ester was the perfect backdrop for it. IT even fits into the series continuity, as in Nevermore, Robin and Cyborg clearly knew more about Raven's nature than BB did.

Good job!
GirlWhoJustReadYourStory chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I thought it was good. I especially like how BB yelled at God. You made such an excellent point with that. However, I think you might get some bad reviews from Jesus freaks. If you do, just know it was a good story.
SuperH31265 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
No flames or anything (even if I'm Catholic), God can be a jerk sometimes...like with my brother. I pray to God hoping he will just let my brother talk using actual words (he's turning five this year), but it's a slow process, he's doing much better. Anyway, out of my dull life, I liked your story! Really good!
Black-winged Angel 100 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
That was so sweet really in the Easter spirit!