Reviews for Something About the Coffee
Karasu the Dark One chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Do I sense...time-travel-paradox future!klaine? Is there more? Please let there be more!
tomoyosita chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
kinda love it, so sweet ! would it keep going?
Caitlin chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
I love this 'verse! Your characterizations are spot on, I love your writing style. And since I'm also a big Doctor Who fan, I like to imagine that Kurt and Blaine have been traveling with the Doctor and that's what has made it possible for them to cross their own timelines. Lol, I'm a nerd. :)
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
OK... i love this. i love the whole futuristic/supernatural thing going on. it's awesome
voidsenshi chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
I love this story and the concept is so great _ can't wait for the next chapter
Windrider1967 chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
I love it. And nah you would have had to actually close the eyes to miss the reference
voidsenshi chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I loved it!
DapperAsADinosaur chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This is great! It's obviously future!klaine. I'm assuming the person is companion was talking to was past/present!Blaine. If so you should so write them talking! Cause that would be amazig
akerri.dogi chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Oh! This is adorable! And so true... all that waiting was SO WORTH IT! Great fic!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Wow...Kurt meets his future self...THAT'S SO COOL! I'd be really freaked out though, lol. I'd be convinced that my coffee was laced with alcohol or something, haha.
Blackbird97 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This is really good! I wish there was more of this kind of storys around! Keep on writing! :)
WhattheHELLisaHUFFLEPUFF chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Definitely Klaine from the future. I've actually never seen a set up like this before. I read it twice to understand it completely, but I sorta got the point the first time through. I wonder where Kurt and Blaine got a time-machine?
Windrider1967 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Well written and very sweet. I think we all wish that our grown up selves could go back and point us in the right direction.
jarofbrokenhearts chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Holy fuck - I understand now. It's Klaine from the future! That was so cool, I had to read it twice to understand :P
Kat chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
It's totally Blaine - FROM THE FUTURE.