Reviews for Both More Wondrous and Terrible
ExRevolution chapter 26 . 7/1
I love this fic, but let's start with a 10/10.
First point: question marks, I feel as though many of your '?s' have been placed unnecessarily at the end of several sentences where a period would have sufficed. 9/10
Second point: Having spelt it correctly but also uncorrectly far too many times, I don't believe it's coincidental error. It's 'through,' not 'thru.' 8/10
Third: Nothing to be said, other than some minor punctuation errors. I'm glad you wrote Harry's reveal in a way that did not make me want to punch a wall and throw up as so many fan fictions do with their supposedly dead or missing protagonists. 8.5/10

Final score:

8.5/10
Spyro115 chapter 29 . 6/17
good story so far. thank you very much
sbmcneil chapter 28 . 2/23
Yeah, Harry has a friend who will do as he asks!
sbmcneil chapter 27 . 2/23
That's a horrible thing to say to Ginny. Hey, we wiped your memories and we're sorry about that, but the only reason we're trying to fix it is for the other person.
sbmcneil chapter 26 . 2/23
So once again Ron and Hermione ignore what Harry's asked them to do. Not that they are staying to help - they are watching.
sbmcneil chapter 24 . 2/23
I think Harry should get to make life altering decisions for Hermione and ignore all of her wishes for the rest of her life.
sbmcneil chapter 23 . 2/23
McGonagall was way too nice to Hermione - she should have agree that yes it is her fault. McGonagall should send Harry and Ginny away so they can heal themselves and never contact the Weasleys again.
sbmcneil chapter 22 . 2/23
He should have killed Draco. Poor Ginny - used by her family and her enemies. She needs to get away from the Weasleys.
sbmcneil chapter 19 . 2/23
So Ginny is getting seduced by Draco and being ignored by her family. Hermione is determined to get her brother back and Mrs Weasley is determined to get her son back - who cares that he can't have the love of his life anymore. How arrogant is she that she thinks that their betrayal isn't enough for Harry to pretend to be dead?
I do love this story. The fact that I'm so angry at Mrs Weasley and the horrid duo are proof of how well you are writing this.
sbmcneil chapter 17 . 2/23
I wish Harry were playing for a good team - I never got the impression he actually liked the Cannons, just tolerated Ron's obsession. Wow, Hermione is doing what she thinks is best for someone again without considering that they are perfectly capable of making their own decisions. Hate her in this story!
sbmcneil chapter 16 . 2/23
I was wondering if the horrible duo were going to wipe Ginny's memories again -glad they didn't. I'm disappointed in Minerva. I wish Harry hadn't forgiven Hermione so easily. The fact that they condemned Harry to death not withstanding, they played God with Ginny's life. Who gave them the right to change her so fundamentally so they wouldn't have to watch her suffer? Ron and Hermione are horrible, awful people who don't deserve to have so much happiness while they've denied it to others. One pet peeve - Colin is spelled with one l.
sbmcneil chapter 12 . 2/23
Ron is a total and complete ass. He destroys Ginny's life and complains when her actions offend him. Its his fault she's like that. He and Hermione have not only betrayed Harry, but defeated him more thoroughly than Voldemort did.
U ripped my heart apart over and over again..
WhiteElfElder chapter 29 . 4/9/2015
This was a grand tale of daring do...that is actually more of a person out to kill them self while righting wrongs till he succumbs.
WhiteElfElder chapter 22 . 11/10/2014
Harry should have broken Draco's neck instead of betting on Azkaban...he forgets that Draco is a Malfoy and rich. Though if he makes it appear that Draco gave up Morvis to protect himself, the Draco will not live long.