Reviews for Both More Wondrous and Terrible
WhiteElfElder chapter 22 . 11/10/2014
Harry should have broken Draco's neck instead of betting on Azkaban...he forgets that Draco is a Malfoy and rich. Though if he makes it appear that Draco gave up Morvis to protect himself, the Draco will not live long.
WhiteElfElder chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
Hermione consumed essence of Harry; does she now carries the same curse?
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
Oops..Harry messed up big time.
tkepner chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
Wonderful story. Thanks.
Mad Elf chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Evil Overlord List #34: "I will not turn into a snake. It never helps."
Jayde chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
Well, I think what Ron said to Ginny was wrong. Why? Because he himself helped to seal away ALL of Ginny's memories of Harry including the emotions tied to them. Yes, it saved her life, but we all are shaped by are memories. For good or ill we are shaped by them and made into a person. When they took them, they regressed Ginny to a immature person and an incomplete person as well.

They were selfish and cannot see this because it would hurt too much and it was wrong. Now, Harry cannot heal himself and Ginny is not really living, only drifting.

IT is time to do what is right and tell the truth to both of them, including the ramifications for Ginny and Harry.

But this is a great chapter keep up the wonderful work love the story.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Hayden Avery chapter 29 . 2/15/2013
Really creative
BBRAE623 chapter 29 . 1/10/2013
I hate you. Awesome story.
bluemesa356 chapter 16 . 10/8/2012
Ahhhhh...shades of Elmer Weasley, or Gred and Forge Fudd. BRILLIANT!
Jimbocous chapter 29 . 9/6/2012
Smart, well-written and intelligent story (though it did "gush" in a few places:). Hits my faves list, and definitely looking forward to its continuation. Thanks for a _great_ read !
susannahblack19 chapter 29 . 7/31/2012
THIS WAS SOOO GOOD!
Arduenne chapter 24 . 6/18/2012
This story is amazing! Thank you for sharing this jewel. Greetz Arduenne
Lilylun chapter 29 . 5/31/2012
I cried so much! It was amazing
swimmingintears chapter 29 . 5/31/2012
AMAZING! So heartbreakingly sad, made me shed a few tears as well. What happened after Harry's last battle? Did Remus find Harry at the cemetery? If he did, then was it as a baby or just Harry? Can't wait for the sequel! PLEASE POST SOON!