Reviews for Ouroboros
Imperial Raven chapter 4 . 7/4
Honey, it's not taken two years, it's only taken one year and running.
roger9481 chapter 4 . 6/14
well it's been more than a year since the last chapter
onlyHUWMAN chapter 4 . 6/3
Followed, looking forward to the next one!
onlyHUWMAN chapter 2 . 6/3
Very Ramsay Bolton esque torture, I thought for sure Andy would be a traitor. Reek reek it rhymes with freak!
Blazeb79 chapter 4 . 4/17
Wow. Can't wait for next update
Hebi02 chapter 4 . 4/1
You are ruining my life with your amazing works. I'll probably end up spending the rest of my life hoping for updates on your beautiful fics.
The Almighty XDXGX chapter 4 . 4/1
oh wow...somebody would have surely gotten A.K.'d

Update...Update...Update...Update...

The Update Mantra!
dbreezy93 chapter 4 . 3/5
yo man its been a year please update this is getting really good
Chim Cheree chapter 4 . 1/21
Interesting story. I'd love to see it continued. I always have problems really believing that Voldemort or his Death Eaters could so easily find and kill Petunia and the rest of the Dursleys, if that's the case it doesn't make much sense that JKR never went down that path. That Harry is deprived of his sense of touch is an interesting idea, but I hope he'll gain it back and find a way to get past the pain at some point in the story.
I'm not sure how I feel about Dumbledore's characterization. He seems less competent than in canon... Probably because in canon the protection on Privet Drive never failed and I just think if it where that easy to get rid of, Dumbledore, as intelligent and foresightful as we know him, would not have made the mistake of sending Harry back. If it had been a more difficult process, maybe even something to do with Harry's blood in Voldemort's veins, just something less obvious, it wouldn't make Dumbledore look as incompetent as this solution does. All in all it was an enjoyable read and Harry's characterization and future actions have me curious.
Mangahero18 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Oh god man this is agony! Please please please update!
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
not bad... looking forward to future chapters... i really hope that the next chapters come at a faster rate, like even 2weeks or so
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
oh, i really hope we dont go from his stay in a torture room to his stay at a hospital... hopefully he is just crazy and not comatose
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
ah, so close yet so far... poor Andy, is it bad that im hoping she dies? i have a feeling if she doesn't she is certainly going to wish she did
pennywise123 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
update this
Baphojr chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
I'll not bother to describe with words how much i enjoy these weird plots. Just hoping for another update

Fantastic job