Reviews for Ouroboros
Bellatrix is fucking terrible and for writing about her and promoting this shit pairing I hope you retire from writing. If you thought that was to harsh you can go fuck yourself.
Jimbocous chapter 4 . 7/24
Good stuff so far; I'd love to see more of this one when the muses return! Thanks!
RetroSpecs chapter 4 . 7/14
I like it! Wish we could see where it all goes!
Jutten chapter 4 . 4/20
Oh come on! 3 years?! You can't just let us hanging over this like that! Pure evil, what you are doing is pure evil to us
Scabbers1957 chapter 4 . 4/11
Poor Harry, poor sod just can't catch a break.
I hope they find a way to cure him.
I'll add this to my story alerts to see what happens next.

:))
The Price of Power Heed My Sin chapter 4 . 4/9
Well this is certainly intriguing. I must say, this story has captured my attention plenty of potential here it would be a shame if this became abandoned. I've personally played with the idea of a Harry/Bellatrix story with this general theme where Harry is tortured by Bella and develops a dark twisted obsession. It would have turned it into the premise for a very, to be blunt, fucked up complex relationship. I have so many ideas swirling in my head however that I never actually start a story and when I do I never finish because then I'm focused on a whole different idea. Good thing I could just read this story, won't be exactly the same but it works it'll still sate my hunger for dark Harry/Bella themes. They do say pain and pleasure come together I suppose, a match made for hell indeed.
jam99chgo chapter 3 . 3/11
You must update as you have created a Harry/Bella story that is actually unique and enjoyable
fictionreader007 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
please update soon
jam99chgo chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
You have to update this is excellent
Lord Asmodeus chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
That revelation by Tonks, was absolutely hilarious. If Harry still wasn't angry, then he would be no man.
Quiet Magician chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
Dark as fuck. The rape scenes, yeah, do feel a little over gratuitous, but I guess that's what you were going for. Other than that, it's really well-written! Thank you for the story, and I hope to see more of your work!
StarsOfWonder chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
I started off looking for a story with a similar title to this one. Imagine my surprise to find this glorious gem, so much misery and strength, exquisitely written, in just four chapters. Keep writing or don't but you have more than exceeded my expectations.
Erawen chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
Un
leetheresearcher chapter 4 . 1/30/2016
An awesome fic please continue
Waberjack chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
love the story every time I re-read it and hope it updates soon.