Reviews for Ouroboros
Lord Asmodeus chapter 4 . 9/8
That revelation by Tonks, was absolutely hilarious. If Harry still wasn't angry, then he would be no man.
Quiet Magician chapter 4 . 8/12
Dark as fuck. The rape scenes, yeah, do feel a little over gratuitous, but I guess that's what you were going for. Other than that, it's really well-written! Thank you for the story, and I hope to see more of your work!
StarsOfWonder chapter 4 . 7/27
I started off looking for a story with a similar title to this one. Imagine my surprise to find this glorious gem, so much misery and strength, exquisitely written, in just four chapters. Keep writing or don't but you have more than exceeded my expectations.
Erawen chapter 2 . 6/9
leetheresearcher chapter 4 . 1/30
An awesome fic please continue
Waberjack chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
love the story every time I re-read it and hope it updates soon.
Imperial Raven chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
Honey, it's not taken two years, it's only taken one year and running.
roger9481 chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
well it's been more than a year since the last chapter
onlyHUWMAN chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
Followed, looking forward to the next one!
onlyHUWMAN chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
Very Ramsay Bolton esque torture, I thought for sure Andy would be a traitor. Reek reek it rhymes with freak!
Blazeb79 chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
Wow. Can't wait for next update
Hebi02 chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
You are ruining my life with your amazing works. I'll probably end up spending the rest of my life hoping for updates on your beautiful fics.
The Almighty XDXGX chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
oh wow...somebody would have surely gotten A.K.'d

The Update Mantra!
dbreezy93 chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
yo man its been a year please update this is getting really good
Chim Cheree chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
Interesting story. I'd love to see it continued. I always have problems really believing that Voldemort or his Death Eaters could so easily find and kill Petunia and the rest of the Dursleys, if that's the case it doesn't make much sense that JKR never went down that path. That Harry is deprived of his sense of touch is an interesting idea, but I hope he'll gain it back and find a way to get past the pain at some point in the story.
I'm not sure how I feel about Dumbledore's characterization. He seems less competent than in canon... Probably because in canon the protection on Privet Drive never failed and I just think if it where that easy to get rid of, Dumbledore, as intelligent and foresightful as we know him, would not have made the mistake of sending Harry back. If it had been a more difficult process, maybe even something to do with Harry's blood in Voldemort's veins, just something less obvious, it wouldn't make Dumbledore look as incompetent as this solution does. All in all it was an enjoyable read and Harry's characterization and future actions have me curious.