Reviews for Lots of love form the guy that killed you
hillariuslyInjustic chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Trash story
Markus-Antonius chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
... PIERCED dick? Really? Did you consider how painful sex would be? Let alone when he gets hard? And then the 11 inch horse dick. Then you got him taking his own cum and with some masochism in him. There is no need to put what I'm assuming to be your fantasies or preferences in this. Pierced... Dick... God I mean why?

And the story was going alright until this weirdness and unrealisticness set in. Not to mention how bad the grammar and spelling is.
Markus-Antonius chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
One person dying? That is extremely unrealistic, even for fanfiction. Definitely edit this man. Other than that, the story is okay.
God-ShadowEx100 chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
okay any straight man who lets his woman kill him with a mouth full of his own cum needs to have the ever living shit beat the fuck out of him because it shows he is a faggot who is hiding in the closest.

i am straight so i find the act of tasting my out cum utterly fucking disgusting and any woman who attempts to get me to do so will end up being bitch slapped.
RandomParadox chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
Nooooioooiiioiioooooooooooooooooiooooooo!
CodeRed1682 chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
In case you are able to continue you should know that you already killed iff hinata, and I'm reminding you that it was his middle name that inspired him to copy Kakuzu's thread thing.
darkloveeden chapter 17 . 5/4/2013
damn this was a good story.
dakushna1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
More Kushina, less Hinata, that's what I say
CrazyScythe chapter 17 . 4/11/2013
it's 2013 now. u should update now lol. its a really good story.
bonkie chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
Nice story! One of the few super powered Naruto fan fics that I actually like. May you gain the power to write again .
TheViewer chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
This is soooo amezing please hurry up and update soon
Have a Little Feith chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
Eh, I'm a writer, reviews mean nothing to me. Most people just favourite my stuff, hardly any actually review, so I hardly look forward to it.
Have a Little Feith chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
I noticed that you put "rather", instead of "wrath". Was that a mistake on your part or somethinf autocorrect/spell check decided to correct for you?
Have a Little Feith chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
So... Amaru isn't a hot redhead?
Have a Little Feith chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
... God dammit... You could've stuck with the original story. It would've made the story just a little bit better, because then Yugito leaving would've really been justified.