Reviews for Burning the Moth
waddiwasiwitch chapter 19 . 6/27/2011
Ah poor Rae.
jmoran319 chapter 19 . 6/27/2011
Great chapter to show Spike's conflict with his women - hope to see some more spuffy dialogue and I can't imagine how Rae will react when she finds Buffy is around.
micmoc chapter 18 . 6/25/2011
Yay! Buffy's staying in NY. I am also happy that Spike still loves her so much(I felt it in the last two chapters) though he is really in a dilemma right now - being pulled in two directions by the two women. As for Buffy, i am happy too that she has found the strength and resolve to try to kick heartache's ass (that was a nice way to put it). Just wishful thinking, why not put in two guys to complicate things further ha ha. One normal guy and another vampire guy who will pursue her relentlessly! so Spike will sort of have competition? just my thoughts. As it is, you are the writer, you take where the story you think is best. Keep on writing. The story follows me even in my dreams. Keep it coming. Thanks.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 18 . 6/23/2011
Poor Buffy. That's all I can say here. *sniffle*
waddiwasiwitch chapter 17 . 6/20/2011
Aw another great chapter. These two are just too much fun to hurt aren't they. Still hoping for a happy ending.
jmoran319 chapter 17 . 6/20/2011
Great chapter! You've set if beautifully can't wait to see what happens next.
WishYouWereHere1000 chapter 17 . 6/20/2011
lovely chapter can't wait to see what happens next!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
I've been stranded from the internet due to computer problems and only just managed to catch up. By the way, I love the way you have been interweaving the past and the present in this fic. Buffy's all hurt and jealous, while Spike's all confused and full of guilt. Poor Rae is most likely completely oblivious that her life is about to be turned upside down. Looking forward to more.
micmoc chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
Wow, great chapter. I am so excited to see what will happen next! Btw, I love your writing style. You know how to present both the perspective of the Buffy and Spike seamlessly. Way to go! Keep it up:-)
WishYouWereHere1000 chapter 16 . 6/16/2011
SHE CAN'T JUST WALK AWAY! ahhh! i hope you up date really soon because this was an awesome chapter and i can't wait to see what spike does regarding Rae and Buffy.
jmoran319 chapter 16 . 6/16/2011
Great update I hope spike goes after her!
Bralker Stalker chapter 15 . 6/14/2011
still loving this fic. Happy that for once someone did call buffy self-righteous (always annoyed me in the show tbh) x
WishYouWereHere1000 chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
Awesome chapter! i love the development between Rae and Spike and the argument of Buffy and Spike! not going to lie i'm still pulling for Buffy and spike but you've created a really interesting character in Rae. Keep up the awesome!
micmoc chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
I just read chapter 14 and it's really breaking my heart - the way buffy and spike are dealing. I am hoping that in the end they will be able to be together again. I can feel buffy's pain and i hope she'll be able to deal in a more positive way rather becoming bitter and bitchy about it (she has to somewhat move on too and show spike she can have other men as well ha ha). Spike on the other hand seems to really have moved on since he actually had three years of history with rae who seems to be ok (which remains to be seen). I actually symphatize with buffy since spike who is known for his loyalty to people he loves (take drusilla- more than 120 years of loyalty) and yet with buffy, it's even less than a decade and yet he has moved on. that's why, my heart goes for buffy though i would rather have her fighting back by not being bitchy about it but by showing Spike that she can actually move on as well... But of course, i am a hardcore spuffy so eventually i would like to have a happy ending. Anyway, whereever you wanna take story's plot, i will be in the for the ride. It's really angsty. Just my thoughts...thanks.
Bralker Stalker chapter 14 . 6/9/2011
really liking this story even though i am obsessively Spuffy. But i do like it. Only thing thats troubling me is the drugs. But thats my deal. Its just my opinion on em. But aside from that i do like it. H x
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »