Reviews for Burning the Moth
jmoran319 chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
Good update. It was good to have some insight to Rae but patiently awaiting more spuffy drama :)
Nik chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
AHHH, where is the update? They were coming so regularly, but alas, no update? More, please!
PadfootObsessed329 chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
No! There can't be another girl! Great story so far. I can't wait for the next chapter.
ginar369 chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
Tell me Buffy and Spike wind up together! Spike CANNOT have found someone else. That is just too cruel!
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
WHOA! Didn't see that one coming! Now I REALLY can't wait for the next chapter, 3 cheers for angst!

As always, this is well written, and overall fabulous. This still kicks ass, and I still love it...and now the next chapter is going to be even better! You've come up with a brilliant plot twist!

More, soon, please!

-Graie
waddiwasiwitch chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
BUBBLE BURST!

Looking forward to more.
jmoran319 chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
Oh know there's a twist I did not see coming

Can't wait to see how you write Buffy I want her to be pissed but I have a feeling she will just be more heart broken
SpikesDarkRaven chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
Wow...cliffhanger! Had to read that last line twice before it actually registered in my brain. :)
Jdragonfire29 chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
oh hell no!
Jdragonfire29 chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
No wayy he gets off that easily!
jmoran319 chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
That was perfect can't wait for more dialogue between the 2 and what brought him to ny as a professor
Arshes13 chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
Loved their reunion! Looking forward to the next chapter!
WishYouWereHere1000 chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
Amazing, beautiful, fabulous, and a whole bunch of other words that explain that i thought this chapter ( and the story) is awesomr. cant wait for the next chapter!
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
FANTASTIC! I can't wait for more of this, what the 'reunion' will bring haha!
reeka chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
loved this story please update soon
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »