Reviews for Burning the Moth
Micmoc chapter 49 . 6/18/2012
Tyvm for the update. It was a perfect gift on my bday :-) what a cliffhanger huh..if spike and rae have shared blood before, i am gonna freak out again lol . (i hope they did not)...how could buffy top that unless they do the claiming thing. (i hope they eventually do it, it is just so romantic and also erotic ha ha oh please let them do it)...Buffy is also right in not trusting 's only a matter of time when rae gives in to her urges...i hope spike is strong enought to resist her pull...buffy is just so vulnerable in this story. She's the one that feels all te insecurities of their how the table is turned. It usually is spike who is unsure of himself...can't wait to know if blood has been shared...poor buffy.
loverswalk89 chapter 49 . 6/16/2012
Once again I'm totally intrigued by the story and how it's going to play out, I'm glad Buffy & Spike got some alone time. I must say that there is a lot of sexual tension between Spike & Rae, especially when he went into her room whilst she slept maybe he is repressing some of his feelings for her. God knows how Buffy will take that if she catches on to it!

Plus the added Giles awkwardness at the end of the chapter was fun :)

Amazing story just love it!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 49 . 6/16/2012
Great chapter. This story gets more and more interesting.
ginar369 chapter 49 . 6/16/2012
Well that whole thing sounds like a stick of dynamite with an unstable fuse! Poor Spike walking a tight rope holding it! I could see Giles with a red face asking Spike about his sex life.
Litalove chapter 49 . 6/16/2012
Another great chapter(: uhhh why must you leave it on a cliffhanger? :( oh I can't wait for the next chapter!
CailinRua chapter 48 . 6/1/2012
I just read 48 chapters in one sitting, and then really wanted to read more. I cried more than once, and I love that I am constantly on edge about whether something will happen with Spike and Rae. Angst! Love it!
loverswalk89 chapter 48 . 6/1/2012
Loved loved loved it! Especially the part with Buffy discovering the photo of Rae & Spike, I've said it on so many occasions to you but I can actually picture the pained look in her face, really don't know how Buffy will get through staying at Rae's without some sort of emotional break down.

Also Rae's character really intrigues me, it really doesn't phase her about sleeping with a married man, call it a rebound or just shitty morals lol all in all I think she will make a play for Spike at some point!

Keep up the good work I'm absolutely loving this story
Micmoc chapter 48 . 5/31/2012
That's very insightful of buffy. Rae's seemingly lack of moral qualms about being the other woman or the mistress could pose problems between her and spike who seems to be lusting for rae still. Who knows until when can rae fight against her slutty nature. Oh my, i am so afraid for buffy. I totally resonate with her , well, let buffy take one day at a time...and get that much needed alone time with for some intense smoochies, serious snogging and marathon shagging ha so deserves it after being so help-y to the ex-girlfriend...and btw, i just love the way you describe the contrast between the two women. Very clever... Sweet vs citrusy, peaceful vs fiery, relaxing vs burning...no wonder, spike lwould to have the best of both worlds ha ha.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 48 . 5/31/2012
Poor Buffy having to go into the place, where Spike and Rae made a life together. Great chapter as always. Looking forward to more.
ginar369 chapter 48 . 5/31/2012
Introspective Buffy. Never thought I would see that. It is refreshing to see her think about how her actions impact others for a change. She's jealous because of the relationship Rae and Spike had. Well she could have had it too. She was too stubborn to afraid to unwilling to see anything good in him to have that. Even now, I bet she is the reason they are alone. Has she told anyone that she found him? That they are together? I doubt it. So no there aren't any pictures of them together because she would have to tell someone for them to take the picture.
AKEMI SHIKON chapter 48 . 5/31/2012
I really hate Rae, even more than I hate Spike (well I don't really hate Spike, I just hate his dumbass-ness) .Homewrecking whore.
loverswalk89 chapter 47 . 5/9/2012
Loved this chapter especially Buffy & Spike's little moment alone keep up the good work!
AKEMI SHIKON chapter 47 . 5/8/2012
First off, let me tell you that this review is in no way, shape or form a criticism. Just suggestions or ideas and feedback.

Spike is stupid, but I think we all get that by now :P I think that Buffy let him off way too easily. Maybe the next couple of chapters should have more of that angst, because even though with love you make yourself vulnerable, a major part of it is trust. Spike didn't trust Buffy then, and it's obvious he doesn't trust her now. without trust there is no love. He hurt her in a bad way, so why should she make herself vulnerable when he won't? Spike needs to win back her trust, so there should be drama/angst on that front. Another reason for that is "William' is a part of Spike whether he likes it or not. Buffy is in love with only a part of Him. She needs to know the whole man, because if not, then it's not love, it's infatuation, or obsession.

Great chapter, can't wait for more! :D
Micmoc chapter 47 . 5/8/2012
What a freaky situation buffy and spike and the ex-girlfriend sharing an apartment! Oh my, the tension this will bring...i am so freaking out right now...arrrgh! Lol
ginar369 chapter 47 . 5/8/2012
Buffy is just starting to realize that Rae didn't judge him. Okay granted he never tried to kill Rae or her friends. But Rae accepted that he had a past, a not so nice past. But she was able to see who he was now and that is something Buffy never could do.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »