Reviews for Burning the Moth
loverswalk89 chapter 46 . 4/11/2012
Glad you updated!

Didn't expect to see the doctor again in the story but I can honestly say he seems like a very desperate man to be tapping up Rae for her 'wonder blood'. if he makes another appearance I'd hope Spike will show his dark side and lock his ass, as we all know Spike is loyal to those he cares about.

I'm really waiting with bated breath to see how things are gunna go down at Rae's, it will be interesting to see how Buffy deals with being there, knowing that Rae and Spike shared intimate moments there. Best case scenario Buffy goes bonkers lol, keep up the good work really can't wait for the next chapter!
Micmoc chapter 46 . 4/9/2012
So brooklyn it is huh. It would be one hell of a struggle for buffy for sure to be in that place where spike and rae shared life, love and sex like a normal couple. I wonder how she will cope...again, she will feel that sense of being an outsider...the intimacy shared by spike and rae will be very pronounced and will cut deep into buffy's newly found courage to love with wild abandon...i hope spike helps her through it. Can't wait for it to unfold. Will she pass it with flying colors or will she stumble? I also am wondering how spike will navigate the thin line that divides his feelings for the two women in his life. And rae, will she be able to fight against her nature for long? Please

update btw.
AKEMI SHIKON chapter 46 . 4/9/2012
I really hope Buffy gets on Spike for the whole Rae knows things that Buffy doesn't about Spike thing . For one, it totally fits her character, she's obviously still insecure, instead of Spike finding her after he was 'resurrected' he found another girl and became very intimate with her in a way he never was with Buffy, and finally I really really want to read drama like that because that's how Spike and Buffy roll (when have they ever had the normal relationship thing?) :p

Great chapter
waddiwasiwitch chapter 46 . 4/9/2012
Great chapter. Glad to see you're back. I wasn't expecting the return of the doctor. How creepy was that?
ginar369 chapter 46 . 4/9/2012
Stupid doctor. Sure let's try the creepy magic blood on our wife and expect everything to turn out right. I understand wanting to help his wife, his desperation to help her. But his actions after are where I have a problem. He ran out of the little he had in a few hours. So he needs Rae for more. Say she gave him more blood. What happens when he runs out of that does he come back for more? Tie Rae up and strap her down to a gurney and bleed her continuously? When and where does it end?

Buffy counting on Spike to be her morals? There's a change of pace. Considering she never thought he had any before. She is feeling left out. I think she is very jealous and feeling stupid. If she had let Spike all those years ago she would be the one who had that closeness with Spike. They would be ones sharing looks that tell a story. She would be the outsider. I think she gets it now and I think it is making her question whether or not she can even have that kind of relationship with anyone much less Spike. She never lets anyone in and it will take a leap for her to do it now. She has to decide if it's worth it.
loverswalk89 chapter 45 . 4/7/2012
Totally love this story! I haven't been able to stop reading well until the last chapter anyway, really hope you can update soon like everybody is saying its a nice and very welcome change for Buffy to be a little jealous! I'm actually praying Rae comes on to Spike (although I am Spuffy all the way!) I just want to see Buffy's reaction maybe that's how she'll 'prove' her love for him. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the awesome work!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 45 . 3/15/2012
Fantastic as usual. Looking forward to more
Micmoc chapter 45 . 3/10/2012
Thank God btm is back! Good work you did here. The story build up is so magnificently crafted one can almost taste the angst to come.i just couldn't wait how buffy will handle the rae apartment scenario huh. Such a difficult place to be. As for rae, now she is slowly being revealed. So she is one slutty girl huh. It would be interesting to see her seduce spike ha ha. As for buffy, she is holding up so far. But then again, it would be interesting to see an equally seductress mode buffy fighting for the love of her life for a change. And spike, will he again be torn between two lovers? Or would buffy win hands down? CAn't wait how the story will unfold. Hope you can find time to wrote the next chapter fast (praying for it ha ha). Thanks!
Lalabuff chapter 45 . 3/10/2012
First off let me just say that I absolutely adore this story, it's so well written. I'm really hoping right now that Rae doesn't make a move, there's no way Buffy can take that. After waiting so long for Buffy and. Spike to be together it would be cruel to mess that up. I need them to have a moment in the next chapter to talk and put their fears out there, please please please. Spuffy fluff is desperately needed! Thank you for the update, I'll be waiting with breath that is bated for the next one.
Sirius120 chapter 45 . 3/10/2012
Great update! Hope you have time to update more often
ginar369 chapter 45 . 3/10/2012
Spike has a point, sure Buffy said she loved him. But she really never let him in. Everyone needs to be needed once in a while and Buffy hates to be needy. She rarely allows anyone to see her vulnerable. She always has to be strong in control. Rae is just an average girl (minus the part demon) but she has her strengths and weakness and isn't afraid to show both sides to someone she loves.

Spike well I think he isn't sure what to do know. Yes he loves Buffy more than any woman he has ever loved. But is it healthy? Is it a good relationship? Does she love him the same way and equally? Or would he be better off with Rae?
waddiwasiwitch chapter 44 . 2/7/2012
Ooh the plot thickens..Dying to know what happens next.
Micmoc chapter 44 . 1/26/2012
Wow...that was quite an exposition. You have laid out the groundwork so nicely. Very imaginative and nice touch there using mythology to give credence to your plot line:-) it was intriguing too. the way you pLayed up the insecurities of buffy and spike and rae's role, quite the irony for buffy huh. To save the world she needs to protect the girl spike once loved. Will there still be competition for spike's heart?
Litalove chapter 44 . 1/22/2012
Loved the new chapter, oh it keeps getting better! :) can't wait for more(:
Micmoc chapter 43 . 1/9/2012
And the plot thickens...though i miss some spuffy loving:-). I would also like to see spike being jealous over some guy over buffy and not just rae. I kinda miss the passionate love between buffy and spike. It's there but it's quite "mild" . I kinda miss also the angst:-).
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »