Reviews for The Prince, the Pauper and the Musicians
JNaegi chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Good chapter! Kari is in hot water and Namine reaches Aqua and Terra. Now they got to find her.

Wonder what's going to happen next
JNaegi chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
So Namine is going to be married off, Karin is taking her out for a stroll and funny with Stitch driving and breaking the wheel.
JNaegi chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Good introduction to this story. I liked how a lot of elements flowed and Axel doing the Prologue was good.

Should prove to be an interesting story.
Ford1114 chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Nice story. Like how Axel does the monologue in chapter 1. And I like how Eraqus, Terra and Aqua appear.

I see that Master Xehanort plays the role of Pete. And lKairi and Namine are like the Mickey Mouses.
Sovereign64 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Hi there, sorry that I have to ask you through reviewing but do you still want to do the Author Interview with me?
delphigirl689 chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
YES! FINALLY! Now it's all suspenseful again, so please update a little bit faster this time. BTW what happened to the musicians from the last chapter? I liked them! Cookies for updates!
delphigirl689 chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
LOL! I haven't laughed this much in a fanfic in a long time! Please update soon! Btw, here's you're cookies! (hands out a plate of cookies)
NobodieZ chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Great work. Awesomely Funny.
NobodieZ chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Cool story.
delphigirl689 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Alright buster, you had better update this thing ASAP, or I won't give you any cookies!