Reviews for We'll Live Like This Forever
BexxIlluser chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
These are beautiful, very emotional.
'Talent' made my heart ache, 'Talk' made me laugh and 'Whisper' broke my heart.
skybound2 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I really like all of these! I'm always amazed by how much punch folks can pack into one sentence, and these delivered nicely.

I think #30 just about killed me, though. *sniffle* And #49 made me grin like a loon :-)

Well done!
Finalay chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
So beautiful! Awesome work!
Xania from PSNH chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
it's so beautiful. i really love how you make it cute and bittersweet at the same time.

And most important, they have a happy ending here - unlike many stories about this pairing (m!Hawke/Anders). i've read too many depressing things, and desperately NEEEEED more FLUFF to balance it 3

Again, thank you for such a lovely story.
drakontion chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I love the emotion behind these little lines, the snippets of story that hint at so much more. All of them could be fully fleshed out, but they work in their brevity. Well done :)
Llrael Of The Forest chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I feel I should tell you that when I reached the very last prompt, I was reduced to flailing wildly in the air and squeaking.

This is really good - I love how each sentence tells a story in its own right, but that together they still form a narrative. The emotions are powerful, even when they also make me laugh. Great work! I think my favourites have to be Talk, Lock and Fall.
spindlethought chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Absolutely beautiful. A lot more can be said in a single sentence than many people would think. You really captured the range of both Hawke and Anders' emotions.
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
this is awesome! i love the word prompt fics, but i suck at coming up with any decent ones.