Reviews for Ratatouille: Réécrit
Thalia Schieffer chapter 3 . 9/11
This is so good like seriously, love it. Keep it up!

PS: sorry it's so small but I'm at the bus and not sure about what stop I'm supposed to get down at... XD
Oh shit I love this so much! I don't know if you're still going to update this or not, but this is fucking fantastic!
Tairulz chapter 3 . 4/10
This is interesting so far, keep it up :D
sakura240 chapter 3 . 3/3
Kura: I'll be very honest. I did not think I would enjoy this story. However, I fell in love with how you write! It actually reminds me of the movie and the characters are very well written.

Berry: and your view of Emile is very nice :3 I really like it. Just showd that he may not be the idiot people originally think him to be. I'm curious as to how Remy and Linguni will meet. And how you plan to do this pairing (this was actually the reason we were hesistant on reading this...)

Kura: I noticed that you haven't updated in...three years. Oh my. Can't complain though...I did that before. Well, I hope you find the time to update soon! I really enjoyed this :3
Elsanna Banana chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Please continue! I'm really looking forward for the part where Remy meets Linguini, then their feelings for each other will like develop to an extreme! Please continue writing, madam! I love the idea and your style of writing, so please update as soon as possible!
Roocie chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Ugh, I realize that this story hasn't been updated in nerly two years but gosh... It's so good! I really hope you'll come back to this!
The Silent Speak chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Wow. This has to be the best 'Ratatouille' fanfic I've read.

The background and explanation of Remy's clan is great. The switch of narration is pitch perfect. The way you write the characters is great, and I like the little hint of snark in Remy's words is a nice addition. And the details are amazing.

Longue vie et prospérité (Live Long and Prosper),
The Silent Speak

(P.S. Is it possible, when Remy gets to Paris, that you can have the characters speak French from time to time?)
fantasygirl1999 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
This is really good so far, I look forward to reading more!
Keep up the good work!
dreamstar potter chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
I thought of that before hearing about the Disney kink meme. I wrote parts of it. You're awesome friend. Awesome.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
i can't wait to read the rest but i'll try
rachel chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
hey, I'm not signed in right now, so sorry that you won't be able to review reply me, but wow. I won't lie, I was super skeptic of this idea coming into the story, but I'm only through one chapter and i know this is going to be fantastic. I really really love this, and trust me, I'm super picky about fic. So far your characterization and writing and plotting is outstanding. I love this. Great job.
evol love chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I don't think you can even understand how much I want the next chapter. I really really REALLY hope you haven't abandoned this. I need it so bad. Wow. Your characterization of their family unit is pitch perfect, and Emile is a sweetheart. I love this! I hope to see an update soon. You're doing a fantastic job. slash. :) Just yes. I'm excited. I really hope you haven't given up on this project!
Yuki Free chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
:D i want more!
Sunukee chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
You have absolutely no idea how happy I am, that you've picked this up again! I love your ideas, and your writing style. You've written their characters, they exact way I've always perceived them! 3 I actually created an account on this, just to tell you. c: Keep up the good work!
Shria44 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Is this gonna continue? Soon?

I sure hope so. I would love to see how they'll meet and stuff.

Anyways, good luck ;)