Reviews for Ratatouille: Réécrit
Roocie chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Ugh, I realize that this story hasn't been updated in nerly two years but gosh... It's so good! I really hope you'll come back to this!
The Silent Speak chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Wow. This has to be the best 'Ratatouille' fanfic I've read.

The background and explanation of Remy's clan is great. The switch of narration is pitch perfect. The way you write the characters is great, and I like the little hint of snark in Remy's words is a nice addition. And the details are amazing.

KEEP GOING FORWARD!

Longue vie et prospérité (Live Long and Prosper),
The Silent Speak

(P.S. Is it possible, when Remy gets to Paris, that you can have the characters speak French from time to time?)
fantasygirl1999 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
This is really good so far, I look forward to reading more!
Keep up the good work!
dreamstar potter chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
I thought of that before hearing about the Disney kink meme. I wrote parts of it. You're awesome friend. Awesome.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
i can't wait to read the rest but i'll try
rachel chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
hey, I'm not signed in right now, so sorry that you won't be able to review reply me, but wow. I won't lie, I was super skeptic of this idea coming into the story, but I'm only through one chapter and i know this is going to be fantastic. I really really love this, and trust me, I'm super picky about fic. So far your characterization and writing and plotting is outstanding. I love this. Great job.
evol love chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I don't think you can even understand how much I want the next chapter. I really really REALLY hope you haven't abandoned this. I need it so bad. Wow. Your characterization of their family unit is pitch perfect, and Emile is a sweetheart. I love this! I hope to see an update soon. You're doing a fantastic job. slash. :) Just yes. I'm excited. I really hope you haven't given up on this project!
Yuki Free chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
:D i want more!
Sunukee chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
You have absolutely no idea how happy I am, that you've picked this up again! I love your ideas, and your writing style. You've written their characters, they exact way I've always perceived them! 3 I actually created an account on this, just to tell you. c: Keep up the good work!
Shria44 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Is this gonna continue? Soon?

I sure hope so. I would love to see how they'll meet and stuff.

Anyways, good luck ;)
GhostWishper chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
I like where the story is going! Can't wait for Remy's meeting with Linguini (I hope it happens soon!)

Continue soon please
kamitori chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
I really love your story so far, especially Remy's little internal monologues. The flow of your dialogues is great, and I like how well you write the third-person and first-person sections so that they play off of each other. Just one thin: since this is set in France, shouldn't you insert French in when needed instead of Italian? (Père de famille instead of padre di famiglia)
Raccoon Loon chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Huzzah! An update!

Yeah, nothing really happens in this chapter but I'm glad that this isn't abandoned. :D

Looking forward to what happens next!
Aiatalay chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Yes, I suppose I never did bribe you with fanart. I must have forgot. I'm glad that you haven't abandoned this story, though! I'll sketch out a scene in the next couple of weeks and send it to you, then.
steelnightshade123 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
I first clicked on this tentivly but now I'm totaly hooked! Please continue por favor