Reviews for SEEKING MY WHITE WITCH
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 70 . 4/15
I absolutely love this story can’t wait to read more I am heading to search out the sequel right now.
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 43 . 4/14
Can Bella and aria become vampires?
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 7 . 4/14
I just happened onto your story. I absolutely love it so far! I love the mystery about it, and the characters personalities.
Kasey Jones chapter 62 . 3/20
Great chapter, but the girls are being kind of hypocritical with their husbands. I mean they want to be treated as equals yet they don't give the same consideration to Lee and Edward. They go off and do what they want without a thought of anyone else and because of their little trick with the shield they can't be turned over their knee like they need for acting like spoiled rotten little girls.
Kasey Jones chapter 12 . 3/19
I can understand being protective of your family but that does not give you the right to be a bitch to them at the same time. Sounds to me like Lee needs to put her over his knee and smack her butt a few times.
marymoore3686 chapter 70 . 8/31/2017
Very good story I loved it
senior22 chapter 70 . 8/15/2016
I must admit, one of the best stories I have read in a long, long time. I don't like any story over about 80K words as they seem to run out of story and just drag. Or their filled with 75% sex. The one thing I don't understand is what was the point of the Lucius character? Although he planned to go to the Vulturi, he didn't seem to be one of their spies. Nor did his actions highlight a power that we didn't know that Ria and Bella didn't have. Anyway, once again, GREAT STORY!
kakins48 chapter 70 . 7/27/2016
Hi, I really loved your story a lot and was really pleased you are continuing with another one
blb1000 chapter 21 . 6/14/2016
I'm guessing that's why Bella didn't answer Edward immediately too. She had other things on her mind.
blb1000 chapter 19 . 6/13/2016
And so much for Ria & Bella not separating as Lee made her promise.
blb1000 chapter 18 . 6/13/2016
It will be interesting to see what they do to Victoria as the cousins are determined to hurt no one.
blb1000 chapter 17 . 6/13/2016
So much for that security gate.
blb1000 chapter 16 . 6/13/2016
I was expecting Edward to fall to his knees in front of Bella and beg for forgiveness. He's been oddly silent until now.
blb1000 chapter 15 . 6/12/2016
Carlisle at least should be impressed that there's a Queen.
blb1000 chapter 13 . 6/12/2016
No breed to reply to every review. Just letting you know I'm enjoying the story. Looking forward to B & E being in each others presence again.