Reviews for Piano Lad
iheartdoitsu chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
this is in my opinion the start of a master piece in the works and i really looked forward to more. ( ha no scones)
Dragonmorph chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
This has so much potential. Shame it hadn't been updated in months. I do hope you finish when you can.
QueenBlueLake chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
This is such an awesome fic! I'm so excited for the next chapter!
The-Sun-Princess chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
This has a lot of potential. Good job so far. Can't wait to see more.
tessa m chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
I would like to go on without England's food, thank you very much.

Is this adorable or what? I seriously thought it was awesome, and that having it in a city I am also familiar with makes it tens of times more awesome.

Can't wait to see another chapter did this!
LiechLiet chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Please keep writing! I *need* to know what happens next XD
The Phoenix Feather chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
So beautiful... I want more!
Nutty Nerd chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Oh, this is such a good story!
Victor Van Dort chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love this so far.

I was kind of hoping for a update on Mother's day, but the day is still young.

I'd like to know more about what's going on with Austria and Hungary. She had to have missed out on a lot to have a kid, and he'd have to notice her absence.
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
PrussiaRox chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Update this excellent story soon
SpadePoet chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
I. Love. You.

I reviews! HAH! now England won't feed me his TERRRIBBBLEEE FOOOOOD. :3

I'm loving Sammy already, I just wish you showed some years in his childhood before you went to 21 years. But it's a wonderful story. I couldn't do better. ILOVES!

-The Little Asian
fakescorpion chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Sorry I alerted this story long before I leave a review, but as you should probably see by now, I'm not one to leave reviews lightly and I've been thinking long and hard on what to say before actually leaving one.

Well-written stories that focus more on the interactions between nations and humans are difficult to find because a lot of the time when the story wasn't about a historical event or figure(s), the plot tend to center around one or more OCs. And thus come the hard part: how do you weave a story around an OC without making it "all about me" (like many Mary Sue stories)? And then since this is a hetalia fanfic, there's also the question of whether you just wanted to write a story for entertainment or do you want to write something so realistic in nature it's akin to a historical event that never made it into the history books? There's a difference between describing the features of anime characters and real-life people.

Don't get me wrong though, because I held a very high expectation of this story the moment I read it. That's why I didn't just leave a simple encouragement and left it at that. But do know that this is a very interesting story to read and I hope you would continue as soon.
xbrainlessxxwriterx chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
SiZodiac chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
is it a parents/nation, child/human story? i'll love you if it is because i've been waiting for someone to write something like this (and with a STRAIGHT couple)! i also love the name you gave the child, hungarian and mean "God has hearkened", right? it's just so fitting! and i'm guessing the story took place in hungary as well?

anyway, great job! i can't wait for the next chapter!