Reviews for The Moment When I Catch You Down
SA chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
So, I'm kind hoping (begging you) that maybe (prettttty please) you will pick this back up (or finish) so that we find out (I'm on the edge of my seat) what happens. I saw where you had started publishing again and this is good base. I really hope it continues.

Please?

SA
The Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I don't think that's really fair to Kurt. I understand that Blaine loves him a lot and vice versa but it seems really...awful just to force/ guilt trip someone into a relationship because they weren't strong enough to deal with a break up. Blaine doesn't need his (ex)boyfriend.

He needs help.

Finn was right. Addicts can be dangerous especially in a relationship like that. It borderlines abuse. Blaine suffers from depression and requires a rehab. Not an apartment filled with the memories that drove him to heroin in the first should have a chance to explore his choices. It seemed even in the show he was a bit "First gay guy ever OMG LET ME HAVE YOUR MANBABIES!" So I was kind of rooting for independent!Kurt here. Don't make the mistakes I made when writing drama. Don't lay down the facts for us to pity, show us Blaine, make us believe he deserves a chance to get his life together. Show how Kurt struggles with guilt and maybe anger at having a dependent growth of a boyfriend.

Thicken your characters out, make us hope Blaine'll get clean. You have the pieces; characters, the plot and the readers, to make this great. It has so much potential in one chapter even I'm excited for an update and I'm a bitter old veteran.

Good luck.

Mssr. Truth
lelumi chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
I am reading your story from the beginning, but shamefully I never leave a review, I reread it tonight, and frankly I love it, it's well written. We suffer with them, and the history of the ring is troubling, and gives tears and heart aches ... Very good job. I loved the end, despite all these horrible things, Blaine finds himself in some peace with Kurt. Wow:) Do not worry, I wait patiently then. :)
StarArrow chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I'm begging (seriously on my knees here) for you to update. I understand completely how stories putter out and life takes control. My own story hasn't been updates in nearly two years because I simply can't get the next chapter out on the page. You have have a great story here though, and I can't wait to see where it goes.

SA
emmaplodocus chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
I think you just broke my heart.

Seriously when Kurt found the ring...wow.

I can not wait to read more the character interaction and development have been excellent and I acn not wait to see how it goes on. This is so well written.
DefyinDancer chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Please update! This is so good!
StarArrow chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
I love this story! Blaine being so out of his element and undapper is a great change up from a lot of the other stories about Klaine. I really hope you update soon because I can't wait to read more of this!

StarArrow
c0mecLoser chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
I sincerely hope that this isn't the end of your story. It's really a very well thought of.
Captain Pihkal chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
love it, keep going!
Jess chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
Not gonna lie.. I cried when I read about the ring..

This is wonderfully written! Please update soon :)
Nytroglycerin chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
I like this chapter a whole lot. The ring part litterally made

me cry. Poor Blaine... Ugh, I should stop talking now because them I might cry. Very beautiful story!

Update soon!

Zelaira
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
...*mouth gaping open*...Donnie's coming back isn't he? I KNOW he's coming back...I can feel it...
emptybecauseivedeleted chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
What a wonderfully new idea.

It's pulled off really well, and the praises in my mind, do not do this justice. I was excited when I saw there were three chaptres already, but now I feel like I'm the one going through withdrawal ;)

Nytroglycerin chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
"this could be the end of everything.. So why don't we go- somewhere only we know.." — Somewhere Only We Know (Darren Criss' Version)

.. Explains this story completely. This is such a beautiful story and I hope you continue it. This was a twist and I was nervous about reading about angst instead of vommiting Klainebows. It's very nice and I'm tring to bite back tears. Continue please *weak smile*

update soon..

Zelaira
Hey Hey hey chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Very Very nice. very very very nice! Boy, I loved it! You are doing a good job at this! Please write the nexy chapter as fast as you wrote this one, please! Poor Blaine what a situation you sat him in. I feel like crying. Please hurry up!

Lots of love and facination

Lovely thoughts;)