Reviews for Wakingfever
Brooke Lockart chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Never had the chance to review on my cell. Thank you so much for writing this. We cannot get enough JZB!
babbles chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was so fucking good, It felt just like the book... I always wanted a peak in his head... So awesome, I hope you write more...
OCDindeed chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I am the worst FanFicc'er around. I really am. I had to request a password to get into this account, that's how long it's been since I logged in! I read this a while back on my phone so I couldn't review, and I'm getting caught up on emails and such!

I'm planning to re-read the series starting this weekend. This one-shot was an awesome refresher (yup, re-read it) before I start. You've reminded me why I loved the series so much. You got Barrons. You totally did and if KMM ever wrote his POV, this is exactly how I imagined he would be. Strong and possessive with a little manic thrown in. You captured it perfectly!

*sigh* Where are all the Barrons in real life? Seriously.

I can't wait for installment number 2! This time, I'll be more on the ball! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
Indigobuni chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I'm in the process of reading Book 4 and thought I'd see if any fanfiction was written. You did a great job at getting in Barrons' mind! It was also very well written!
Princess Aziza chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
:) I LOVE BARRONS AND MAC! I really hope she writes another book with these two starring, because I don't want it to end- EVER!
allthingsHHH chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Thank you thank you for writing this...I've long wondered what when through his mind. And your imagination is a hellva lot better than mine!
Michellevee chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Really enjoyed this snapshot of Dreamfever from Barrons's POV, I especially liked this bit: 'He lunged for her, wanting her to remember him and be kissing him like this: raw and naked, wanting him with light in her eyes, knowing him.' His warring desires and responsibilities came across very well in this piece. Thanks for writing!
JustAGirl77 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Love it! I havent read any fever fic til I came across this, now I'm running to see if you've written more!
Wings of Desire chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Love this! I wish there were more fics from the fever world. Great job on this. It's nice to be in JZB's head. Planning on doing any more?
lizf22 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
caught this link from JZB on Twitter - Excellent characterization and peek into Barrons' inner thoughts. Loved the Fever books and this was a great addition to it! Thank you!
aciepey chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh, darling, you nailed him! I can just picture him, driving and almost unconsciously lifting his hand to catch her scent again. brilliant! I love me some Barrons and his beast seks. mmmmm.

great job, honey!
katinki chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Very, *very* nice! This is one of the scenes I've been begging for! :D

I think you did a fabulous job w/ Barrons. Very believable and in character from what we know from the series. I love, love, loved it!

Thank you so much for writing and sharing!

-kate
Frzr71186 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Yay! I'm so glad you wrote this. And you did a fantastic job capturing JZB. *swoon*
songster chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Well, you are still making me want more and to go back and read the whole thing again. Nicely done. I actually think Barrons sees much more than just black and white. He's been around too long not to see all life in its infinite gradations. What he is, is focused like a heat-seeking missile on his mission which is to release his son from his prison, and until Mac everything else paled in comparison.
my hubby is no edward chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I've been waiting on you to post this a while now. Every time you mentioned it on twitter, I gave a little squee. Now, to finally be able to read it, I'm thrilled to say it was well worth the wait. The voice you gave Barrons felt very authentic, a sexy badass edged with genuine vulnerability. Thanks for this fabulous contribution. I sincerely hope to read more of him, courtesy of you.

Smooches,