Reviews for Light of Love
Annabeth chase101 chapter 1 . 5/3
I request protective Loke!
kai girl chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
I LOVED IT ABSOLUELY LOVED IT
hieisdragoness18 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
ahahahahahaha! this was just kind of adorable lol
Franny96 chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
HAHAHA, this story is SO funny. Please update!
Otaku-chan chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Loke x Lucy 4ever! They're the perfect couple!
mrslla chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Hahaha! Love it!
Pixychick84 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Love it! Please wright more! please! love to see more Gray and Natsu moments sooooo funny! *begs*
apineru504 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
love it
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
love this
MisakiArashi chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Lol I loved it. You should write more LoLu stories. I liked hoe Loke disappeared at the end of chapter 2. Good job, I hope you continue. I love the couple, and I think they need more love too.
sweetlilsunshine chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
that was hilarious, will there be more?
PoisonApple911 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Smooth moves.. And a wise decision to get out of there after giving her the rose. LOKE'S GOOD AT THIS STUFF!
PoisonApple911 chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Natsu, natsu.. You're too trusting my dear boy.. *shakes head*

Haha.. Love it. It made me smile when Loke said he lik- LOVES Lucy. Awwhh.. Nice story:d
BerryEbilBunny chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Awh! I love how you made Natsu and Gray like Lucy's big brothers rather than love rivals because that'd be WAY too cheesy lol.

Please update soon.
chocolatte-delight chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Hahahah, I had to suppress pure unadulterated laughter while reading the ending. I adore this chapter! I loved the first one as well, and enjoyed the comical way Lucy tries to tell Loke to tone it down, but this chapter just makes my heart warm, at how deeply in love Loke is with Lucy, and the over-protective "brothers" Lucy has looking out for her :P Wonderful job, I can't wait for more!