Reviews for Down By The Lake
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
sexy and bittersweet.
ilysfmdemetri chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
:'( omg. this was amazing! i never thought it was possible but their so beautiful together. amazing! :D
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I'm loving your use of language here. You're not afraid to use three syllable words, and use them properly. It's refreshing.

I find the choice of Heidi to be interesting, since she's the one who sets the humans up for slaughter.

The water's purity washed away his doubts? Nice contradiction there.

I'm pleased to see that Carlisle's innate character is still present: his respect and caring for others isn't lost just because he's feeling lustful.

I love Carlisle's post-orgasm epiphany.

Heidi's compassion for Carlisle was unexpected, urging him to leave. I really liked it; it made the encounter more meaningful. And the fact that she believes in their souls...

A hard kiss over the heart, nice touch. The star-crossed lovers thing is a little too unlikely, though.

I would love to see the banner for this! I did some googling, and the original award site has been taken down. I don't suppose you'll ever put it up on your profile?

Either way, thank you for the story. It was the first of it's kind I've read.
arden8283 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
What an interesting pairing. I loved these lines, "Just trust me, Carlisle. Trust that I'll take care of every part of you." Great job! Thanks!
twi nana chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
sigh...could have happened just that way, oh, wait, it did, didn't it ;-)
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
That was very good. I have often thought that a 360 year old virgin was perhaps a bit much. He is a man and even a good man has desires. I can truly see this happening with Carlisle. Ahhhhh, I love Carlisle. I can see why Heidi wanted to be the one to break him in. It had to be good.
PhoenixRising25 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Great job, my dear! I enjoyed this different pairing. :-)

xoxo Sarah
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
So beautiful. Just the setting of the lake and the forest and lands surrounding it makes my heart beat faster. Then to have Heidi come into view Carlisle didn't know what hit him.

Heidi knew just what she wanted out of him and it wasn't love it was lust. Carlisle being his first time thought he was in love and Heidi was right when she told him in time he would judge her. He would have.

Very good story and you wrote it so well.
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Could this have happened? Maybe. It's an interesting thought.

Beautifully written with great descriptions. I love Carlisle's thoughts. You did a great job. :)
lel2768 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
WOW - Loved this. Thanks so much for allowing me to read it first.