Reviews for pecy's big day
I'm really sorry, but I've seen kindergarteners write way better than this. This is the worst story I have ever seen, and you sound like a five year old. You even spelled your own title wrong. Please wait until you can actually read to go on fanfiction. This is absolute crap please don't publish stuff like this.
Silver Artemis Moon chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Dude! Please take the time to check your capitalization, spelling, spacing, punctuation, and grammar!
Ms Amber chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Dude, you've got a serious problem. Posting the chapter TWICE? Do you ever check what you are uploading before you publish? Because you should be doing that, but you frickin' don't.

Some advice to you:

1) Go to school.

2) Proofread. Or get a proofreader.

3) Get of FanFiction if you don't do the above.

~ Princess of Xing
FaerieQueen3 chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
To my fellow sabe authors, why are we calling her "Hon" and "Sweetie"? Why am /I/ calling her that?

Now to the INSANE writer of this story, you posted the same crappy chapter TWICE! I admit I was confused when starting as well, but dammit this is ridiculous!

FaerieQueen3 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
What the fuck...Oh, sweetie, PLEASE get a baeta, please. The spelling is off, so use the spell-check, the plot is...odd. Why would Athena want to kill her own daughter? So make sure to work on that. The rest of the plot would actually be pretty good if everything didn't happen so quickly without a single space. 8'-/

TSF123 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
sooooooo goodd! add more storyes!
Ms Amber chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Hmm... is there such a day as Teusday? I wonder...

Also, where the heck is the capitalisation, dude? I think you've got complete issues if you don't know how to write a frickin' damn story! You are a SHAME to the English language. You will NEVER have a FAN who ADORES your STORY (or stories, although I don't want you to create another one). You don't know anything about PARAGRPHING. So that's a HUGE MINUS.

Now tha I've actually made a new PARAGRAH, I will continue. This story does not make damn sense. And you are a troll. This story is not interesting. I don't get it. I agree with all the people who have currently reviewed on your stoyr. This sucks, and the ending sucks as well. Spelling sucks, capitalisation sucks and your paragraphing (there's none anyway, so that-) sucks.

Okay, which grade are you in, anyway? If you're age is lower than 13, why the heck are you on Fanfiction? It says while you sign up, "Yes, I am above 13 years". And you HAD to agree to it. So you lied, right? Or if you are thirteen... guess what? I am thirteen too. And this story, I can officially declare in my eyes, sucks. Now, get a life, read more books, and then delete this (wait, delete this FIRST before you do anything) and then rewrite it.

Maybe you need a beta. Wait, you DEFINITELY need a beta. Good luck with finding one.

Happy Writing!

~ PoX
bubbly chick chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Obvious troll is obvious.

Nice try, but you failed at being a 'good' troll. I'm not going to give you pleasure with my rant about how terrible you are, so bye.

Oh! And get a life. If reading rants on how much YOU suck is fun, hate to burst your bubble but dude...seriously?

Huntress of the sky chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I dont really like to feel as if i have layed to many things on an author becase i know how hard it is to write an acceptable story but COME ON! ni capital or spaces when someones speaking it is also very short to be honest i think tht your a little young for fanfiction sorry
xXPercidiaJacksonXx chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I am normally a really nice girl, but hon, a crappy story brings out the mean in me.

Not only is your story short, it's also crappy. End of story. Spelling mistakes everywhere, no captialization, no paragraphs. You're in, what, second grade? Way too young for fanfiction. Oh, and please, PM me on how you feel. I just enjoy hearing little kids nag about how they're being "unfairly treated". Well, I've got news. This is fanfiction. There ain't no "fair" here.

~Percidia Jackson
skies never so blue chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Okay, first of all, you didn't use proper capitalization or spelling in the title. That makes people want to read it less because they know there will be bad writing.

Next, you need to use spell check. Every program that I know except for WordPad has this feature and if you're not sure, have someone, like a beta, look over it for mistakes. Yes, of course getting a beta would be the ideal opportunity with this kind of writing. I do believe that everyone can write as good as anyone else and with this writing, darling, you sure aren't flaunting it.

I would suggest trying to use proper capitalization for things such as names, places, movies, and at the beginning of sentences. It would make it easier to read and more people would like this.

And if you don't mind me saying, but the chapter is way too short for most peoples' standards. I'd say go for at least 1,500 per chapter, but yeah.

Lastly, there IS a such thing as quotation marks. The look like this- " " - on the right side of the keyboard. You add those around the speech, whenever someones talking.

I hope you learned from this, because I believe that you have great potential.