Reviews for Through the Trees
TheTruthAboutForeverMore chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I always thought these two would make the cutest this
k1942 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Very nice little one-shot. I've never thought of Jake and Alice as a couple, but really, why not?
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
i like it
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I love this set up. I think it is a great way to get the two together after her change without too much of a struggle on the missing persons end. Wonderful.
valelf chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Jacob and Alice... I LOVE IT!

I can totally imagine them both as vampires. And how they would be together.

Awesome, LJ!
wuogkat chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
awwwwww
mdf chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
sweet story
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Very surprising and very good. Jake as a vampire is most certainly something you'd never think of. Wonder if they're still looking for him?
KristinHazzard chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Awe, so sweet! I like this pairing, it wasn't weird at all. I'm happy they found their HEA :)
love bite chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
That was sweet. Thanks for sharing
sahlamari chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Well, that was both unexpcted and different... When I saw "Jake and Alice", I thought that is was maybe too weird for me, but it was your piece, so I obviously had to read it. Plus, any opportunity to read a story with a guaranteed HEA for Jake is too good should not be missed. So, I took a look at the banner first, to see what inspired you, and the I began reading...

A few things I noticed: For once, nobody died, which was strange. The Jake - Alice thing wasn't as strange as I thought it woud be. And, of course, the story was a beautiful as all of your stories are, no surprise there. So, once more, thnaks for sharing this with us!
LisaBebe11 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
loved it
todream chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
What a sweet story-if two people turning into vampires is sweet! Lol! Seriously loved this. What a unique HEA!
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Aw, I know this was really all mystery and such but I also thought it was pretty cute. :)

I like how they grew up together and then ended things in the woods and then come back to the woods. A great story for that banner.

Awesome job as always LJ! You rock :)
chef diamond heart chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
HEA's - emphasis on the EVER - can happen in the most unlikely ways...I might actually trade places with Alice if I could have this particular ending.

You're quite the saleswoman :D CDH