Reviews for I Have You
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Writing Goddess chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
2. damn. cute...
DawnFyre chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oooh! I love it! Can we get a sequal to this? Maybe Tim arrives from a different earth, or maybe Conner meets his earth's Tim?
Alah L Haru chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
:l sad :( the ending was okay but why is it still sad? TT
CarnivalxLove chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh god. That literally broke my heart. Timmy's different selves were done so sweetly I can hardly express how perfectly it was. I also loved that Superboy was so calm and understanding of the situation. It was so perfectly bitter sweet.
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Hm, I feel like there should be more. nice story anyway.
Hanqing chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
DASHJDHKSHJ;

Whenever I read Tim/Kon, my heart just explodes into thousand little pieces and even though it's not Kon, it's still Superboy who's all confused and my heart still bleeddss. Just to have Tim be all sad and dying and needing Kon with poor Superboy kind of going what's going on here just kind of shattered my heart.

The ending, I felt was a little ... abrupt maybe? (/cough and did you sneak in some Dick & Connor there? 8D) But nice nevertheless.

Now I'm going to a corner to repair my bleeding heart. ;A;
Cainchan chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
this was so lovely. I love Tim and Connor together. really. and Tim is my favourite Robin :-)
Moon of the West chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
So sad, but oh so cute :]
SpazticTwitchNinja chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Loved this. It was so sad.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
WHOA! This is AWESOME! *U* *U* Rock on! Absolutely awesome! Wow! So cool! Poor Tim and Kon/Con! T.T WOW! Totally cool! Rock on! Gosh, the emotion, the crossover itself, the imagery...! *U* GORGEOUS! *U*
Ryssa1457 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I don't have adequate words for this. So I'll just 3 it and call it day. Because it was too awesome.
Fanfic0Reader chapter 1 . 4/22/2011