Reviews for A Convention
Guest chapter 18 . 8/25/2015
Quick q, will u ever update this?
Kai chapter 18 . 6/18/2015
This was amazing, and you /NEED/ to continue with this! I can't get enough of this fanfic; it's well written and just over all a great 'slice of life' kind of story. On top of that: UsUk Inception~ It's just absolutely amazing~ 3 keep up the good work!
Leaffeather chapter 18 . 6/16/2015
noooo! you have to do the next chapter NOW. this is fricking awesome and i need to know what happens next.
French Fry257 chapter 18 . 6/14/2014
UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I WILL WRITE YOU A STORY IF YOU UPDATE THIS WONDERFUL FIC
Alba The Great chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
Whyyyyyy? Why did you leave it like this? ;A;
BW chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Oh I am dying to see the update!
I love to see the USUK puppy love kind so much!

Artie is so adorable! So did Al! Fansboy Al is priceless!

Updated please? I am dying to see how Al makes the DJ from Kiku comes ture! XD

USUK Fxxk Yeah! ;P
Faenil chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
OMG! This fic is just soooo amazing...
SpiritedUsUk chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
Please update as soon as you can! I love this story so much!
SpiritedUsUk chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
aww I love that last part! And I also disapprove of FrUk! UsUk all the way! I would also love to see an England glomping and America at a convention just because it would be so amazing! xD
SpiritedUsUk chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
awww they are so cute! I love the Nantucket hair part! And Kiku as Luffy? OMG that is a sight I would love to see! xD
SpiritedUsUk chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Omg I love this story so much! And I love that girl so much for asking Alfred to kiss Arthur. But heck I'd probably ask the same thing to! xD This pairing is my OTP!
BlueDestruction615 chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
OMG! So awesome, I can die happy now w

But not yet! It's not finished yet! Why it is not finished?! QAQ
My friend, you've made sooooo happy in these 18 chapters you wrote 3
And just as I thought. I started reading the translated fic (in spanish), that made TheFannishaUsui about 'A convention' and since she didn't update, I went to your page hoping to find it with more chapters and started reading since the begining. I regret nothing! It's always amusing to read fanfics in english, and you. You. The way you write it's simply lovely 3 3

Sorry for any grammar mistake I'm mexican and my english is not the best x3

Hell yeah USUK!
Sketch08 chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
I died at the black butler reference, Hetalia and Black Butler are my favorite amines ever! This story is one if my favorites, you're great!
nikki chapter 18 . 3/27/2013
DUDE OMFG ARE YOU GOING TO ANIME NORTH THIS YEAR CAUSE I WILL
PLSPLSPLSPSLPSLPS COME ON YOU BETTER BE GOING
Guest chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Please update this soon! : its such an awesome fic!