Reviews for InGlorious
JaToya chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Oh man, I swear I'm just loving your work more and more. I hope you don't mind that I'm flooding your inbox with all these late reviews but your Puckleberry is soooooooo good.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Love this! Please write more Puckleberry-you truly write them well!
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Fun one shot
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
its perfect
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Hehe, you picked fantastic costumes for the Gleeks, and this line was hilarious:

"She was his friend. Like, the kind of friend he wanted to press into a mattress, or a wall, or counter, or truck bed, or backseat, or…well looks like he's gonna have two bats for a little while."

Nice job!
DylanPriestly chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
.awesome! gave me the urge to rewatch inglorious basterds, which is ALWAYS a good thing
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Very hot!
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
awesome fic. its combines glee and inglorious.
zayasXamong chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I have no idea how you got that to be simultaneously sexy and adorable but you di's and it was amazing though I did nit get any of the movie reserves which probably is because I didn't watch the movie. Anyways it was really good.

hannaX chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Awesome awesome awesome! Loved it!
Aurorajaye chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Loved it start to finish. I like that Rachel's matching costume was something she chose, not some magical psychic connection. In-character and hot. Thanks!
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I've never seen inglorious bastards. So didn't really ruin anything for me. Love this little oneshot. The way you have him say she's his gf. And she planned it. Can't wait for TTT to be updated though!
TenderGraces chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Love me some smuckleberry!
Nienna Tinehtele chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Love the halloween pairings! hehe I can picture everyone in their costumes and I bet they all look fantastic! I can totally see Puck as Donny carrying a baseball bat. Its perfect for him!

Fantastic job in this...very hot! :D Well done!
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
HOT! Oh good God that was hot. I've never seen that movie (nor do I have the inclination based on what others have told me) but it didn't take away from the story at all. It was just as easy to imagine Noah and Rachel dressing up as some other badass & sexy woman combo.