Reviews for Second Chance at Forever
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 27 . 10/19
well it was a cute story
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 12 . 10/19
saw that coming bella's life is shit
Chrissiel chapter 27 . 8/23
Please please please update this story I have enjoyed reading it and I hope you will update very soon
Wizards N Dragons Realm chapter 27 . 8/18
I love this story but you haven't updated or finished it yet. Since you haven't updated in almost three years I was wondering if you plan on updating or finishing this story? There seems to be a lot of action still to happen with Vicky and we all know the Cullens will be a major headache especially with Edward and Alice maybe the Volturi as well depending on where the story goes. However I won't know where it goes or ends until it get's updated. So, please update soon :-) Great story I love the the way is has gone so far and cannot wait for more, so keep up the great work and update soon please.
Ahyah chapter 27 . 7/14
Well... what happens next?
Tilty.bbb chapter 27 . 6/25
This is a great read well done please continue
Cool story I have been really enjoying it. Please do continue
shawnta.horton chapter 27 . 3/25
Please update soon pretty pretty please
mrsgravyrug chapter 27 . 1/25
I noticed this has not been updated in several years. Will it be completed? I was enjoying the story and am curious about when they meet up with Cullens again.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
would be nice if you finished this story.
tammyleeroberts chapter 27 . 12/5/2015
Can't wait till next update i really want to see bella take out edward
Guest chapter 27 . 9/23/2015
I really hope you will continue this story. I LOVE it!
Inu-Neko2 chapter 27 . 5/12/2015
Ohh, i know that it is over a year or so since you last update. But please, can't you continue this, Please. I love it. And i am quite a fan of the paring ;P Sooo please :D
nikolasowa chapter 27 . 2/28/2015
Please update!
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 27 . 2/10/2015
I wished you would have finished this! This was fantastic! Amazing! Perfection! I love it! I want more, please!