Reviews for Second Chance at Forever
Kochabilka chapter 27 . 4/19
I know it's been awhile since you last updated (3 years) but there are still plenty of asses that need to be first kicked then ashed (Victoria, Alice and Edward to start with, possibly Maria and others as well), so could you please update if possible? I know corn dogs and funnel cakes are tasty but I think Bella and Jenna are probably unhealthy by now if that's all they've had to eat for the past three years! ;-)
tammyleeroberts chapter 26 . 3/24
Will you be finishing this story cant wait till next update will it be soon will bella and peter and jasper and jenna be kicking cullen butt
B4bidden Products chapter 27 . 12/17/2016
really wish there was more to read please update
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 27 . 10/19/2016
well it was a cute story
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 12 . 10/19/2016
saw that coming bella's life is shit
Chrissiel chapter 27 . 8/23/2016
Please please please update this story I have enjoyed reading it and I hope you will update very soon
Wizards N Dragons Realm chapter 27 . 8/18/2016
I love this story but you haven't updated or finished it yet. Since you haven't updated in almost three years I was wondering if you plan on updating or finishing this story? There seems to be a lot of action still to happen with Vicky and we all know the Cullens will be a major headache especially with Edward and Alice maybe the Volturi as well depending on where the story goes. However I won't know where it goes or ends until it get's updated. So, please update soon :-) Great story I love the the way is has gone so far and cannot wait for more, so keep up the great work and update soon please.
Ahyah chapter 27 . 7/14/2016
Well... what happens next?
Tilty.bbb chapter 27 . 6/25/2016
This is a great read well done please continue
Guest chapter 27 . 4/16/2016
Cool story I have been really enjoying it. Please do continue
shawnta.horton chapter 27 . 3/25/2016
Please update soon pretty pretty please
mrsgravyrug chapter 27 . 1/25/2016
I noticed this has not been updated in several years. Will it be completed? I was enjoying the story and am curious about when they meet up with Cullens again.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
would be nice if you finished this story.
tammyleeroberts chapter 27 . 12/5/2015
Can't wait till next update i really want to see bella take out edward
Guest chapter 27 . 9/23/2015
I really hope you will continue this story. I LOVE it!