Reviews for Switch
deltabeta26 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
. . .A. . .a narco sensei? You came up with a narco sensei. . .*bows down* I am not worthy my liege!
cevgar chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Hey, hey! Hana AND Hanabi! Awesome!

... unfortunately you fouled it up not even a sentence later. Hanabi means fireworks. So, the sentence effectively reads like this. "Her name was Fireworks, but Fishcake preferred to call her Fireworks". Pure idiocy. I stopped reading right there. If you need to do cutesy Japanese to English nicknaming shit like this, at least use a different term, like firecracker or sparkler.

Also, while Hana and Hanabi are awesome, when hearing about a generation swap I had thought it meant swapping parent and child positions. For instance, Yoshino Nara (daughter of Shikamaru), Mikoto Uchiha (daughter of Sasuke) and Tsume Inuzuka (daughter of Hana). By comparison to that line up, and its potential dynamics, this is something of a disappointment.
Just Sublime chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Whoo Hooo! First time my tablet let me review for anything. So I'm a big fan and all that shi- I mean cra- what I really meant is stuff considering you never know who's reading this ... stuff. So I vote for a 5-some between Naruto, Hanabi, Hana, Temari and... uhhh the last girl was Yugito right? So yeah nice original idea (though you might want to update on your Yugioh and Yugioh GX stories), which I really like/love since you never see many original ideas, just cheap knock offs of the original, OFFENCE TO CERTAIN PEOPLE I KNOW, no names mentioned. And I am rambling aren't I? I'll just go straight to my put off point. Good work and keep on doing what I- mean you want to do.

P.S.- You know who else rambles like me?

MY MOM!
N1cromanc3loveR chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Naruto x Temari x Hana x Hanabi x Yugito
Manga154 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I would pick Naruto, Temari, Hana , Hanabi, and maybe Yugito as a vote.
Shot chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Naruto x Temari x Hana x Hanabi x Yugito
Misogi Kumagawa chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Naruto X Hana x Hanabi
tyranidhero chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Naruto x Temari x Hana x Hanabi x Yugito more girls is always like a fun idea hope for more chapters
Yoda1174 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I prefer the last pairing choice for Naruto
Jacob Shives chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I vote for the narutoxevery female option. Great story!
Coppa-Cola chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I can already tell that this story is going to be...interesting.

I vote for Naruto x Temari x Hana x Hanabi x Yugito
toonash667 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
this is cool i can't wait for the next chapter and i want to vote like all ways kuubi16 keep up the good job ten out of ten
Rei chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Okay I'm a little confused but I suppose It will smooth out later. This story has beautiful potential and I hope you continue it. And for the pairing well... I'll be a bit of a Jiraya and vote for .

Rei
Secha-set chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I heard abou. this challenge and was curious to if anyone would act upon it. I'm glad you did and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Pairing: NarutoxHanaxTemari
Oxycoon chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
As there is no Naruto x Temari x Hanabi x Yugito, I'll vote for the full list of girls.