Reviews for What Happens Next
dzgirl11 chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
is it weird that when shr said love you after goodnight I said "Oh sh*t "
stephcullen2000 chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
I love it so please update again soon x
Starla123 chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Please continue this! This is truely abesolutely amazing!
HaloGirl chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
You know what makes me sad? That I'll never meet a person as awesome as you!
Avalongirl55 chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
This is so good, please update as soon as you can because I can't wait to read what happens next :)
Great story, really great.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
This is so good! When's the next chapter coming? :D
sparklesmart chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Love the story! Keep on keeping on!
AliceLou5 chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
This is Alicelouise'x! ;3 Just warning you. I'm too lazy to switch to my main account.

But I heart this chapter! MY FAVORITE. Finally, they kiss. Plus sharing a bed is always cute, sweet and just LOVEEE.
alicelouise'x chapter 8 . 1/1/2012
HE KISSED HER-

Other readers: YES HE KISSED HER FOREHEAD. GET OVER IT.

SO CUTEE THOUGH! MUWAHAHA. I've been waiting for this ;D I love the fact you threw ''Mandy'' in. Haha! Amazing, brilliant job. Jamie is so dense! All guys are!
EvaCJM chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
You're welcome
alicelouise'x chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
Jack is...Jack. I'm not saying anything

I know Jamie wasn't in the VERY small preview but imagine his reaction once Nate tells everyone that Eloise kissed Jared MUWAHAH XD

Ugh I can't help it...but for some reason I HATE Melanie! I used to like her when Wanda was still in her body...but I REALLY DON'T LIKE MELA-FREAKING-NIE! WHY DON'T I LIKE HER! DX IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZEUH!

I want the sequel to Host D:
EvaCJM chapter 6 . 10/5/2011
I like it veeeeeeeery much. Please write more!
alicelouise'x chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
Dam n. This was it. I failed. I failed her. I failed myself.

The lights behind me were blinding. If I turned around now, I was screw ed.

And to imagine all I wanted to do was to 'Jack' this car. The thought of Jack reminded me of what I had to do.

''Turn around.'' a voice demanded. It was harsher then the normal Soul voice.

I didn't answer. I knew by the sounds of breathing there were at least four Seeker.

At least one of them had a gun. I heard him cock it. It was a rifle. The brand I wouldn't know. Jack...he would have been disappointed with that.

''I said. Turn. Around.'' the voice demanded harshly.

My breathing was calm. I felt it jammed between my leg skin and the waistband of my torn jeans.

''I'll give you one last warning-'' the Seeker threatened.

My lips turned upwards. Finally. They were realizing Peace and Love weren't everything.

Too bad I wouldn't be there to witness Them eventually turning on each other.

Quick as lightning I spun around for more room. My eyes lit up in the flashlights as I whipped out my Glock and pressed it to my head.

''NO!'' the person with the rifle yelled, lunging at me as I pulled the trigger.

The gun got smacked out of my hand as I fell backwards against the van with a guy on top of me. I felt the bullet graze passed my leg and winced as my head smacked against the van.

I looked up at the Seeker and pulled my hand back to punch him as he fumbled for a flashlight in his waistband, catching my wrist and flicking the light on; pointing it at his face.

...

A normal pupil.

''Don't worry! We're not-'' the guy started before I crashed my lips onto his in pure joy.

There was an outraged exhale somewhere behind us when I pulled back, smiling broadly at the guy.

I looked over at the others. The guy I had just kissed quickly flashed his light towards their eyes.

They were also...

Human.

''My name is Eloise.'' I exclaimed, ''F uck am I glad to find more humans.'' I sighed as tears pricked at my eyes.

''Uh...my name is Jared Howe.'' the guy I kissed blinked a few times, still confused about the kiss. ''The girl there is Melanie Stryder.'' he gestured over at the only girl in the group.

''His girlfriend.'' she added venomously.

I just glanced at her and then at the other two. Two more men, one was trying to keep his laughter back and the other was gaping in shock at me.

''Are you alone?'' Jared asked.

Jack.

''Yes.'' I answered.

''Come on. We're with more.'' Jared smiled at me; he stood up and reached out his hand for me.

I gladly took it, letting him pull me up as a stinging sensation ran through my leg. I gasped in pain, collapsing back to the ground.

''S hit! You shot yourself!'' the guy that had been staring at me exclaimed. He, Melanie and the other man walked towards us quickly.

''Guess I did...'' I mumbled, feeling at my leg and bringing my hand back sticky with warm blood.

''Hope it's lethal...'' Melanie muttered making Jared nudge her non too softly.

''It would have been if Howe didn't jump her.'' the other guy grinned, ''Nate.'' he introduced himself kind of proudly.

''I'm Ian O'Shea,'' the gaping man said, ''We better get her to Doc.''

''Yeah, we should head back now anyway. Kyle is going crazy. This is the seventh time we've went without him.'' Jared agreed.

''Who says she is to be trusted?'' Melanie interfered sharply.

I guess she's the one for grudges...after all...I did kiss her boyfriend. If someone had kissed Jack in front of me-

''If you don't think you can trust me then fine, I'll be on my way.'' I spoke up coldly, glowering at her. Time to walk off to my death.

''She's coming with us. Mel.'' Jared shook his head, ''Wherever you like it...or not.''

Tadaaaa! I'm giving you it in a review because I'm not going to be writing a Host fic anytime soon ;; I have too many anime fics going on and barely even have time for them!

I already had this written down in my phone -yes that was awkward typing it;- and I know where I'm going with it, so if you want the basic lines then PM me!

This chapter was really good! I loved the interaction between Jamie and Rachel, hehe ! I spotted some romance at the ending!
furuba-suzume chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
Haha, I liked this chapter! It was nice to see how they stopped being "frienemies" and started to be friends. -
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
Wow this story is amazing please write more!