Reviews for Commencement
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/16
I don't ship them myself, but I can see why some people might.
Disney Syndulla chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
That was sweet.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh, wordplay! I'm such a sucker for wordplay! I love Charlie here and his descriptions of Tonks, but Ginny's my favorite again: "Ginny, who was only eight at the time, informed Charlie that he had her permission to marry Tonks any time he liked." Poor girl, neither Charlie nor Bill took her advice ;)
imkerfuffled chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I always thought they would have been a cute couple (not that I don't love Remus and Tonks together) This is so sad, but it's got the warm-and-fuzzy undertones that I like! I don't know how you did it :)
inactive profile please delete chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
love this pairing :)
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Aw, this is so sad! I never thought of them like that, very creative!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I was never a big fan of Charlie Weasley and Tonks as a couple, not the way most people have written it, with them being basically in a relationship for the sex instead of companionship, with it being a big deal and none of it making any sense.

But this- this is great. It's sad, but it's also something that feels real, believable. That Charlie could have dated Tonks, could have even fallen in love with her, but things just didn't work out, they went their separate ways, and in the end, she got over him, he didn't get over her, and life moved on for one of them, at least.

I think it's sad that he has to see her lying dead, but there's also something really powerful about it, about him seeing her dead, lying next to Remus. I think it would be much different if Remus had lived, or if Tonks had lived. But with both of them dead, it's all over for both of them, and there will be no moving on, because a person just doesn't get over the woman they love after they die. I think maybe he could have eventually gotten over her if she just didn't love him, if she'd married someone else, but that combined with her being DEAD, well, that would hurt a lot. I mean, it'd be horrible to endure, to never really have complete closure, or, more accurately, for the closure to be so very...final, and not peaceful at all.

Anyway, great story, I really liked this one.
Lady Elizabeth of York chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I must hate Charlie Weasley. Because I just love stories where he has unrequited love for Tonks. They are just so cute.
maisma51 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Interesting pairing. I don't dislike the Remus/Tonks pairing, but I don't love it either so this is an intriguing alternative. Regardless, the story was very well written and I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Ah, but things never quite work out the way they should, do they? :( Poor Charlie. That's too much. I like the idea of him and Tonks, though! I never realized they'd be in the same year.
kittykittyhunter chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow. This was a pretty intense story - I liked that you engaged so many senses. :)

I hadn't even considered this couple. O_o;; But your reasoning works so well, and I enjoyed the characterisation a lot too.

Lovely writing.
InactiveAccount-95 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is so sad! Poor Charlie. He's one of my few favorites who didn't die.

I loved every second of this story. You're such an awesome writer!

~EASt
Rose Weasley is AWESOME chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Very nice. sad!:'(

I haven't heard of this pairing before but it seems right and it works. (:
hpfan101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
aww this is so cute and such a great idea! keep up the great work, i love reading everything you've written! :)
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Personally, I'm not a Charlie/Tonks fan. I've seen a lot of stories on it, but in truth, I always imagined them just to be best friends or just friends. But, putting that aside, this story was still good. I loved the way you wrote it, I never encountered Charlie as a sort of shy person. And his heartbreak and emotions were written so well! Kudos! :)

~Analie~