Reviews for Linonophobia
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/16
Heart-wrenchingly beautiful.
rainbowchameleon chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This is sad... But a really good story!
Flower chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
For the person who doesn't get why people bash on Cho so much - it's because they're being silly because they like Harry way too much and don't realize how much of a jerk he actually is to Cho. They're all like "oh, I love Harry, so if Cho gets mad at him or is mean to him it's her fault!". :(
Flower chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
So sad. :( You made me want to cry. You bad person.
Flower chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I love that you did this! I've been planning to write some Cho-centric fics for a while now, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Awesome job :) I always did feel sorry for Cho.
Fender a.k.a. Me chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
My goodness I must have read about 7 of your wonderful stories today. Either I have been left in happy tears or laughing every time. I can't stop reading these amazing stories. Yoiue writing leaves my in amazment. Write on Lucy!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Poor Cho. Although such intense feelings for Cedric does help explain her distress. My favorite line here is actually really simple and nothing to do with angst: "Cedric smiled, and she melted a little." It's just ... so descriptive. Who hasn't felt like that?
imkerfuffled chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Poor Cho... I always liked Cedric. (I don't know why people are always hating on Hufflepuffs). They're such an adorable couple, and Cho just fell to pieces when he died... anyways, I'm ranting, aren't I? I love it!
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
oh poor cho! this makes me so sad..
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This is so sad:( Great writing though! This is such a creative idea!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Made me feel so sad...
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
No! Poor Cho... why did Cedric have to die? I guess he was such a good "finder" that he found heaven too soon :(.
a-trip-to-honeydukes chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I rarely read Cho/Cedric, but I don't know why becasue they are such a cute couple and this is a really cute, sad and generally awesome story.
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Cedric was like the only true embodiment of goodness in this series. Which of course means he had to die, and it's a great literary move, but... Ugh. Sad. Makes sense that Cho would connect... well, everything... back to her sadness.
blueisasome chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was really, really good.