Reviews for Deal with the Hyuuga Clan
Out of all the fanfics that I've read so far this was one of my favorites. Some things could have been better but in the end the story was really good in my opinion. Thanks for making this one and I do hope that your able to do at least one more chapter to make it a little bit mor finished then it was. I can't help but feel something was left out but I just don't know what it was. Thanks again for the fanfic and for keeping Naruto somewhat the same for the most part even though some might not of seen it like that.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/25/2016
updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate
Amon Kashino chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
Last couple chapter were meh but it was sorta interesting up till that point
fenixrojo36 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Sigue con la publicación de esta historia está excelente
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Meh I don't like Naruto being submissive. Hanabi wasn't dealt enough revenge either. She activated a seal to cause pain, it should be returned tenfold.
Zakimam6outlook.com chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Gg
ashcarst20 chapter 6 . 7/19/2015
This chapter is good, however Naruto's actions are very unlike him.
JSemillano chapter 7 . 7/4/2015
Don't like . . Disgusting!don't continue this. .
Brenden chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Dirty minds think alike. And dirty minds think horny as a writer. LOL.
Maraxus chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Complete garbage, fucking disgusting.
eniox27 chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
Ha what a revelation your plan is useless when against the lazy genius. Senjutsu for the win.
regfurby chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
Nature chakra trolling is always awesome. Solves all problems.
9tailsfox2 chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
I love this! Keep it up! :)
Plasma57 chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
Marvelous story, please update soon.
Derick Lewis chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
Love this Fanfic! Can't wait for the next chapter!