Reviews for Is Draco Malfoy a Git?
Interestingly agitated embonpoint. Well okay then.
Triscribe chapter 1 . 7/18
/amused snort
It may be daft, but it's hilarious!
Geordie James chapter 1 . 5/18
Marvellous. Simply marvellous.

I'm no legal eagle, but it seems to me that you have the language of the Court Report down pat. Great stuff. I'm slightly disappointed that you didn't have the jury reach a verdict, but at the same time, totally understand the decision. Ron's interjections are perfectly in keeping with the character, and very funny. Nice bit of etymology from Ginny there, too.

In my mind, there's no group of twelve good men (or women) and true that could reach the unanimous verdict that Draco Malfoy is not, in fact, a git in any sense other than the strictest definition of his parentage. If I were Ron, I'd have called him at least one more name that would further question the marital status of his parents...
poetrywoman chapter 1 . 3/6
Daft, but entertaining.
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 1/6
A beautifully hilarious and clever little one shot. XD
pettybureaucrat chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Extremely amusing, I just wish you'd do an epilogue to tell us the verdict.

I loved the names of the Counsels, particularly Mr. Ethelred Scrote. Is this perhaps a reference to the 'Queen' from Richard Lester's very funny film "The Bed Sitting Room?"
Angel Is A Centerfold chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
laraquick chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
The practice of law is not one for those without a sense of humour sometimes. Case in point.
emarald777 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
What a story... I wonder how you managed to write it... or even think about it. It was a riot of laughter after a few initial paragraphs, once I got in flow of the story.
runasyoulike chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
My goodness, this is perfection!
How did you manage to write this without laughing all the way through?
The hilarity of the situation... I'm just imagining the entire Wizengamot, sitting there with serious expressions, being asked, "Is Draco Malfoy a git?"
"Shy and sensitive" Mr Malfoy. You had me laughing at that for five minutes.
sarrah0310 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Surprised you could type this. You must have been laughing all the way through!
shannononom chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Yes, yes he is.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I laughed all the way through this, not the least at the judge himself. Well done :D
HalfASlug chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I read this AGES ago on MNFF and thought it was about time I reviewed.

This fic is clever, interesting and, above all, hilarious. Hermione and Ginny's sections were particularly brilliant, as was the subtle *cough* poke at Dramione. Thank you for this fun play on the English language and what we have done to it :)
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Oh, you really are a git! Fancy leaving us hanging like this! But of course, that was your plan all along, wasn't it?

This was so clever and your language was brilliant. Your names were very witty (I especially loved Mr Scrote. I imagine that also refers to the male genitalia, so how apt that a S*****m is defending a b*****d!

And not only is Malfoy a b*****d, he also suffers from delusions, or else he is an oput and out liar. (But we know this anyway, don't we?)

I loved Ginny's testimony in particular, that was so clever. (We expect Hermione to be clever, so it was nice to see someone else get some credit).

You also had me reaching for the dictionary. I had never heard the word 'embonpoint' before, and I find it hilarious that the judge actually mentioned that particular attribute of Miss Golightly's. Seemingly, he enjoyed Ron's counsel's arguments more than her learned colleague's.

It is amazing to me that one little 3 letter word could lead to a trial (by jury, no less) that lasted more than a week! Only a Malfoy would have the bare-faced nerve.

Very entertaining, Neil, thank you.