Reviews for Is Draco Malfoy a Git?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 4/22
Ah, I was wondering why there was one story not on the list. Still really funny, though. "You-Know-Lord-Riddle-Thingy"! Snort!
Sean Foley chapter 1 . 4/15
I consider this to be part of your universe, because it fits nicely with Knavery.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Interestingly agitated embonpoint. Well okay then.
Triscribe chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
/amused snort
It may be daft, but it's hilarious!
Geordie James chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Marvellous. Simply marvellous.

I'm no legal eagle, but it seems to me that you have the language of the Court Report down pat. Great stuff. I'm slightly disappointed that you didn't have the jury reach a verdict, but at the same time, totally understand the decision. Ron's interjections are perfectly in keeping with the character, and very funny. Nice bit of etymology from Ginny there, too.

In my mind, there's no group of twelve good men (or women) and true that could reach the unanimous verdict that Draco Malfoy is not, in fact, a git in any sense other than the strictest definition of his parentage. If I were Ron, I'd have called him at least one more name that would further question the marital status of his parents...
poetrywoman chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Daft, but entertaining.
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
A beautifully hilarious and clever little one shot. XD
pettybureaucrat chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Extremely amusing, I just wish you'd do an epilogue to tell us the verdict.

I loved the names of the Counsels, particularly Mr. Ethelred Scrote. Is this perhaps a reference to the 'Queen' from Richard Lester's very funny film "The Bed Sitting Room?"
Angel Is A Centerfold chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Fantastic.
laraquick chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
The practice of law is not one for those without a sense of humour sometimes. Case in point.
emarald777 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
What a story... I wonder how you managed to write it... or even think about it. It was a riot of laughter after a few initial paragraphs, once I got in flow of the story.
runasyoulike chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
My goodness, this is perfection!
How did you manage to write this without laughing all the way through?
The hilarity of the situation... I'm just imagining the entire Wizengamot, sitting there with serious expressions, being asked, "Is Draco Malfoy a git?"
"Shy and sensitive" Mr Malfoy. You had me laughing at that for five minutes.
sarrah0310 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Surprised you could type this. You must have been laughing all the way through!
shannononom chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Yes, yes he is.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I laughed all the way through this, not the least at the judge himself. Well done :D