Reviews for Malfoy Manners
SecretFruits chapter 1 . 8/12
This might be my favorite of all your stories so far. It's so...in character. You've managed to capture so much here, it's incredible. I think what really puts it over the edge for me is that last line. It closes the fic perfectly.
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
Cracking dialogue!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
The year on this should be 1976
Arhie chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
This is terrifyingly compelling. Now I can't stop thinking about Lucius' POV throughout the story with this background.
restinpace chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Ummm... creepy. But good! I can just imagine a young Lucius like that. Pity that Voldemort sucked all that from him and left him with nothing but fear.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Okay, I was skeptical, but you did it :) Best part: Lily recognizing it was rare to see an embarrassed Lucius. But how horrible (well, not really, all things considered, but still, horrible at this moment) to draw attention from an older, good-looking man and then find out she wasn't liked because of her parentage. You go, Lily. Keep throwing snowballs. And curses.
imkerfuffled chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Woah. This is eerily hilarious. You are officially the only person who had ever made this pairing work. :)
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
oh poor lily, it's good she didn't like him for long... eww
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is a great one-shot with lovely interaction between Lucius and Lily. It's both funny and sad that he obviously enjoyed her company before he found out about her heritage.
Zarina Pindell chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
ewww lily and lucius odd pairing
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
this is priceless.

good work!
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
That's sad...Well written, but sad. :(
julesdap chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Ow. How do I describe this? Sweet but bittersweet. Romantic but heartbreaking. Ow, ow, ow. And that last phrase - '...until the night she died.' Girl, that really got me.

Amazing.
amata0221 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Great story, please write more.