Reviews for One Hundred Ways In The Eyes Of The Beholder
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
I LOVE THIS!
Person u don't know chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
! :):)3 ah, young love... ;)
TheAfterShock chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
hey, ok...so I just wanted to say, that I really like your writing style. It's really quite good :) It was a tear jerker, that's for sure. I knew it was a dream, but still. That's the meaning of a good story. YOu can know it isn't reality, but It still invokes emotions. Could you please add another chapter soon? please? Anyway...yeah, this was great. And, now I've decided that I wanna make a hundred word challenge...so thanks! Talk to you later,...bye!

Red
big'sis103 chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
omygosh! that is sooo good! i cant believe u almost killed him but i guess that is the story! ILY :)
sorry-this-account-is-deleted chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
OMG I BASICALLY HAD A HEART ATTACK! I MEAN... kill Puck? No way! That's... Stupid! Impossible... Absurd! WHY? WHY?

oh well... Got to keep reminding myself its. not. real... (deep breath) okay... i'm good now... im soooo glad you didn't kill him :) okaay... all good... REVIEW PLEASE THIS IS STARTING OFF GOOD!
rea chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
i loved the story you write good!
puck's girl chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Can you write more
Tangleddove15 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
I loved it! It was great! I now want my own stuffed unicorn. He shall be named Bob the Destroyer!
FutureRulerOfTheWorld chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
OMG I FELT SO BAD FOR PUCK...thank you for not killing to you, I randomly started crying in town! But anyway great story
twilightfunatic chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Whered you get the list of topics?
Meee chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I love this! Please continue it! You are a great author!
Mocking Bird chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I look forward to seeing more! Your writing has all the little touches that make it seem so real. You have a real talent!
MysticTune chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
This is a great story so far!

I can't wait for the next chapter, you're a talented writer.

Please continue