Reviews for Padawan Hunter
Kelvin51 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I have to say, even though I've read about halfway through the story and enjoyed every moment of it, this story has had me hooked since the first line. Everything you put down on page is detailed to the full extent that it's damn near better than watching a movie or television show. Most authors usually spare little details to scenery, action or how the characters look... but you, you bring them to life. With a wide range of wisely chosen words, its almost like (the reader) can reach out and touch them. Your unique narrating style is unlike anything I've seen. Most novels I read are just the author telling the events detail by detail with little respect to the characters caught in it. But you spare every detail of what is going on that it makes everything feel as if I'm there along side the characters-feeling their pain, sharing their internal thoughts, wishes and nightmares... it immerses the reader into this story. You even manage to convey the personalities of some of the characters from the animation and their reactions to conflict and thought process in adapting to different scenarios isn't even an inch out of character.
I believe the best thing this story has to offer is the character growth from each chapter. Watching how each character adjusts, bonds and move forward adds something extra to a story that has already exceeded my expectations, (which is pretty rare given the fact that I've read countless of novels, fanfics and short stories that haven't left a huge mark in my mind). But your story did. Even the chapters you created as filler were enjoyable reads, opening the reader up more on the main character, her lifestyle and how to operates in the world.
I'm glad to see that you've completed this story. It's never easy writing a story with a length like this. Writers block must had hit you like a brick wall a dozen times over down the road lol. But you managed and in the long run, you've created a compelling fanfic. It's easy to say that this fanfic stands in my top ten list, maybe even the best in the Star Wars: the Clone Wars category.
Thank you for creating an enjoyable read GradGirl2010!

kelvin51.
ozai37 chapter 42 . 7/16/2014
Hope you give us a sequel soon!

Your story is so awesome!

-ozai37
Not Logged In chapter 42 . 6/28/2014
Sequel please? No one is forcing you to stay up late. Tanya!
Not Logged In chapter 28 . 6/19/2014
I CANT BELIEVE BARRIS EITHER! SHE SEEMED SO SWEET AND HUMBLE! Oh, and nice fanfic by the way
Not Logged In chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
I look forward to the stink bombs…
Not Logged In chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Tanya should've been named Spitfire. You are a very good writer!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
You were watching Kung Fu Panda some time recently when you wrote this chapter, weren't you?
Not Logged In chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
So we basically have Scar on our hands. SOMEONE CALL SIMBA!
Not Logged In chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
And now I'm never sleeping again. Though I'm laughing too hard after the wrestling match to doze off anyway _
Learnfrom it chapter 42 . 6/9/2014
Good ending.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 42 . 6/9/2014
OMG!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 41 . 6/5/2014
Update immediately, please!
Learnfrom it chapter 41 . 6/5/2014
Great chapter! Keep it up! Don't make her go friendly on the Jedi, they did too much to deserve her! Don't go for the generic ending! Wonderful story!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 40 . 6/2/2014