Reviews for Fade to Grey
mcloughlingold chapter 28 . 11/28
I loved this, really I did. I loved the ideas, the way it was written. It was perfect.
ieatyourmuffins chapter 26 . 11/1
Beautiful story! Would have loved an epilogue though... :)
Jenny chapter 28 . 10/7
GrinningCat chapter 28 . 9/2
Fantastic and original story, and your teen Severus was utterly lovable. Thanks for writing!
Hikorichan chapter 28 . 7/17
Oh, that was lovely! The pacing was right on, and the writing excellent. I couldn't put this down until I finished it. Thank you for having Severus survive (I was really worried for a couple chapters!). I do hope they managed to get a happily ever after.
evilteddybear chapter 28 . 7/14
Thank you very much for writing this! I enjoyed it a lot!
Bananaphobia chapter 28 . 6/21
I'm going to be one of those annoying readers that begs for a follow-up. What happened to Harry? How did everyone react to Snape being alive? How did Snape react to his pardon from the war? Does Hermione ever talk to Dumble's portrait (or even Lily and James')? Will Hermione tell Harry about the first encounter she had with his parents? Yes, I know, I'm being awful. This story was so amazing though. I love it to pieces! I like that she jumped through time out of order. And brilliant about the cloak that Severus gave her that he thought was his mum's. Thanks for such a great read.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 28 . 6/17
what a lovely story... making my cold stone heart feel all warm & fuzzy again ;P
WyldwoodFaye chapter 5 . 6/16
I like the mood of this story... it reminds me of older books... slow-paced mysteries... lazy summer days.. that kind of feeling
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 28 . 6/11
SweetJane72 chapter 28 . 6/3
To merely say I loved this story would not be enough to convey how I felt while reading it. I binge-read this tale and was enthralled with every chapter. Whether it be Snape and Hermione, or Severus and Emma, I became emotionally invested in the connection they shared. After reading such a compelling story, I am at a loss for what to do.
amr56 chapter 28 . 5/20
This story was amazing. What an interesting, unique idea. I've read time travel stories before, but never like this. This was enchanting and very well done. Thank you for sharing.
cbac1990 chapter 1 . 5/12
One of the nicest, well-written stories I have happened to stumble upon in a long time. I dont know why I haven't read this before today but I am so glad I have - most especially now that no one really writes fanfiction any longer. Thank you for your gift of words :)
Emra3 chapter 28 . 5/3
I don't know what else I can say except that it was beautiful.
Awesome story! Thanks for a great read.