Reviews for Fade to Grey
Dearlady2002 chapter 28 . 7/18
So glad they ended up back together-i was worried for a bit there of how this would end!
Dearlady2002 chapter 13 . 7/16
I haven't reviewed yet, but I love it so far. I've seen the Timetraveler's Wife years ago, so that makes the jumps easier for my brain to handle and process, otherwise I'd be very lost I think lol.
I'm curious what she heard crying in town when she was lost from a jump- given how he knew the area so well in curious if it was a younger version of himself crying about something or another.
I really am happy she's found her way back to him now though- hopefully the "my Severus" part didn't go unnoticed by him (I doubt it did); perhaps the knowledge that there someone completely on his side will help him to not make the same mistakes we know he has in her future, or perhaps she's the reason he was able to turn spy and continue on the hard and lonely path that he does, instead of turning fully to the dark side.
BowieQueen chapter 28 . 7/15
Recently I have started so many stories that can't hold my attention. But this one did so beautifully. Fuck me, this was amazing. The pacing, the plot, the characterisations, all of it perfect.
Spannerspoon chapter 28 . 6/30
A-maz-ing! Brilliantly written and throughly enjoyed!
digio chapter 28 . 6/22
oh my god it’s so good! thank you!
mjato chapter 28 . 5/21
This was an enjoyable and well written story. I really appreciate that it treated time travel in a way that didn't make the characters overly powerful and therefore dull. A good amount of twists was additionally pleasant. Thank you, Marianne Le Fay and your betas! Fanfiction can be such a comforting experience, and i will certainly return to this story again.

I just realised I have read all 4 of your stories published here. I'm gonna now go sniffle over the sad fact that you don't have any more here. Again, thank you for your time and efforts in making this story available to us. You are a gem.
mjato chapter 28 . 5/21
This was an enjoyable and well written story. I really appreciate that it treated time travel in a way that didn't make the characters overly powerful and therefore dull. A good amount of twists was additionally pleasant. Thank you, Marianne Le Fay and your betas! Fanfiction can be such a comforting experience, and i will likely return to this story again.
Crane chapter 28 . 5/12
I like this story, thank you for writing it!
Maggiewall chapter 28 . 5/5
Oh, I've just read it again, It's one of my favourites 3
Becca Bella chapter 8 . 4/21
Ive read this till Emma returned to her time-line.. its really sad but beautiful. I did jump ahead to the last page tho. Glad their together. I need hugs now.
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you!
I loved everything about this story! Thank you️
0richierich0 chapter 28 . 2/10
Best time travel romance I've ever read. I was hooked from the first chapter. Thanks so much!
tonightbreeze chapter 2 . 11/6/2021
It's my second time reading this fabulous story. It’s beautifully written and heartbreaking. I’m obsessed with the description of landscape and the building of suspense. Perhaps there’s some sort of stream of consciousness in the narrative, very different from other time-travel fics.

I feel very sorry for Severus after finishing reading, for his family, his loneliness, and his waiting. And Hermione’s determination to save Severus is admirable. They are both forlorn souls in deserted places, only embracing each other would relieve the pain.

Thank you for sharing this fantastic love story! I love this fic, and I wonder if you mind allowing me to translate it into Chinese? It deserves more attention. The link of the original work and the author will be noted. Thank you so much:).
TopazFlameWitch chapter 28 . 11/6/2021
Very beautiful story! It must have taken a lot of time and planning to write it this way...It is truly a wonderful fanfic and is truly appreciated...! Thank You!