Reviews for Fade to Grey
amr56 chapter 28 . 5/20
This story was amazing. What an interesting, unique idea. I've read time travel stories before, but never like this. This was enchanting and very well done. Thank you for sharing.
cbac1990 chapter 1 . 5/12
One of the nicest, well-written stories I have happened to stumble upon in a long time. I dont know why I haven't read this before today but I am so glad I have - most especially now that no one really writes fanfiction any longer. Thank you for your gift of words :)
Emra3 chapter 28 . 5/3
I don't know what else I can say except that it was beautiful.
Awesome story! Thanks for a great read.
Dimplz chapter 28 . 3/24
So, I'm not sure how I even found this fic. Time Travel fics are some of my favorites for the SS/HG pairing and this made it to my 'to read' list somehow because it fits the trope.

I have to say, this has got to be one of the best SS/HG time travel fics I've read so far - and I've read a fair number. First of all, it wasn't your standard 'Hermione falls down the stairs turning her Time-Turner' fic and that is a bonus right there. The method of time travel pretty unique. I loved her interactions with Severus throughout her time in the past.

Your Snape was in character and the Marauders deserved every sort of venom Snape had for them. Fans seem to forget that Sirius tried to kill Snape when he enticed him to go to the Shrieking Shack during the full moon. That is attempted first degree murder right there. Snape is truly justified in hating every last Marauder and that goes PERFECTLY with his character despite what some other reviewers may think.

But I digress. I just want to say that this was a very touching and heartwarming story and I loved every bit of it! Thanks for writing!
UnicornMist chapter 28 . 3/17
I really enjoyed this story, Severus is one of my favourite fanfiction characters because I always hated how mistreated he was and prefer to think of him having a happier end. Thanks for sharing.
Still brings tears!
yourweaponisguilt chapter 28 . 1/5
This is by far the best Severus/Hermione story I've ever read on here. I was tears the last four chapters just sobbing trying to read through my tears because it was so beautiful and heartbreaking and I almost half feared Severus would remain dead. You are a fantastic writer!
riskeybusiness chapter 28 . 12/2/2014
Ohhh that was amazing. I don't usually like time travel fics but after the first chapter I had to know what happens. And now I've read it all in one sitting and it was absolutely perfect. Not gonna lie it made me cry a bit. But it was just so goooood! Unexpected pleasure. Thanks for sharing :)
me-ladie chapter 28 . 11/30/2014
Absolutely beautiful, poignant and touching. A great read.

I haven't read Snape/Hermione for a long time and never something as unique as your fic. Bravo!
jeanjeanvaljean chapter 28 . 10/16/2014
This was very lovely and sweet ... perhaps my favorite time-turner fic ever!
jensteed chapter 28 . 8/30/2014
This was such a sweet and sad story, but it was so beautiful. I got a bit lost between times occasionally (and I had no clue what was going on for a while, lol) but it was an excellent read with a perfect end. Thank you for writing it :)
jensteed chapter 9 . 8/30/2014
I'm absolutely fascinated by this story, I can't wait to find out why this is happening. It's brilliant!
arcangeldjr chapter 28 . 8/24/2014
This has been such an amazing story. Time travel had been done many times, but the way you unfolded the story hooked me. I cried when I thought Snape had died for good. Thank you so much. Pleasure to read and beautifully written. Loved it to death.
Hoshihime08 chapter 28 . 8/21/2014
What a sad, yet compelling, story! I'm glad they got together in the end. The previous chapter had me really worried! Not exactly a HEA ending, but it had enough to give us hope for the pair.