Reviews for Fade to Grey
tonightbreeze chapter 2 . 11/6
It's my second time reading this fabulous story. It’s beautifully written and heartbreaking. I’m obsessed with the description of landscape and the building of suspense. Perhaps there’s some sort of stream of consciousness in the narrative, very different from other time-travel fics.

I feel very sorry for Severus after finishing reading, for his family, his loneliness, and his waiting. And Hermione’s determination to save Severus is admirable. They are both forlorn souls in deserted places, only embracing each other would relieve the pain.

Thank you for sharing this fantastic love story! I love this fic, and I wonder if you mind allowing me to translate it into Chinese? It deserves more attention. The link of the original work and the author will be noted. Thank you so much:).
TopazFlameWitch chapter 28 . 11/6
Very beautiful story! It must have taken a lot of time and planning to write it this way...It is truly a wonderful fanfic and is truly appreciated...! Thank You!
Tobias Granger chapter 28 . 9/28
I sobbed for so many hours reading this and my heart soared a million more times, what a beautiful story that you’ve written. I’ll definitely be adding this to my favourites and look forward to reading more of your stories.
alannalove1990 chapter 28 . 9/25
Awwwww this story was a roller coaster of emotions and ups and down and I’m so glad they needed up together! Thank you so much for this!
alannalove1990 chapter 27 . 9/25
I’m
Confused
alannalove1990 chapter 23 . 9/25
Poor
Hermione and Snape this is so tragic
alannalove1990 chapter 22 . 9/25