Reviews for Fade to Grey
darklordashes chapter 11 . 12/27/2017
How can she claim to love him and totally disvalue that emotion by saying that she cares more about what bloody harry potter thinks, how potter feels, and how she will explain it to the others.
If she loved him then shouldnt she care more about his feelings and about how they should stay together. Fuck how do you run away from a loved one that returned from the dead.
And do you think mr potter the great would have cared about any other persons opinions on his love life, no. And you are making harrys hatred cloud hermione s feelings for snape. That's so cheap. Even a pet dog would be more loyal and caring than your hermione.
Read lot of hermione granger over time but yours was the most shallow and superficial, i would rather have severus date bellatrix than your version of hermione.
LittleBabyDamien chapter 14 . 10/25/2017
Was the promise to never move house the reason he was still at Spinner's end decades later? Please tell me that he wasn't still waiting without her arriving for so long
LittleBabyDamien chapter 13 . 10/25/2017
Wow. Hermione's memory coming back like that, and her just being able to casually open her bag! I look forward to the next installment!
LittleBabyDamien chapter 6 . 10/25/2017
Aww. Awkward sullen adolescent Severus is so sweet! I just want to give him a little hug! And then run like crazy before he realises.
LittleBabyDamien chapter 5 . 10/25/2017
It is nice to see somebody who understands the sort of home that the Snapes live in, instead of making it into some picturesque cottage. And I am enjoying your humour and your descriptiveness. Phrases like, 'flickered like a failing light bulb' are great!
LittleBabyDamien chapter 2 . 10/25/2017
I am really enjoying your writing! I think that you have got the characters down really well, and I like the direction this story is going in. Your details are great, although I wondered why they wouldn't suspect she was from the future by looking closely at the coins in her pocket. I guess I will find out though!
Justfilwt chapter 28 . 10/14/2017
Simply beautiful! Thank you for writing it and sharing with us!
Smerby chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
What a solid, satisfying HG/SS! I love how you handled their relationship (though I'm a sucker for a lemonwould have loved an M rated version, ha!). I'm very glad to have found this.
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 28 . 9/12/2017
I've been crying steadily the whole way through the last few chapters, and I'm still crying right now. You've utterly destroyed me and I think I love you for it. The need between the two of them was so poignant and perfect through the whole story that it tore at my soul the more I read, and the sense of loss, that nothing would ever be the same and the past was forever beyond Hermione's reach touched something inside me that wishes that things like strips of woods behind neighborhoods could be preserved forever, without anything ever encroaching to remind me that I can never go back, even to remember. It's two AM and I'm probably rambling, but I had to try and explain how much your story hurt me, in the best way possible, and how sweet it felt when the end came and it seemed these two most unlikely people were able to see each other as they really are, and step away from past they can't return to, and live on. And now I'm crying again. Fuck, I think I hate you. I must have lost a pint of water By now. Thank you.
semicharmed chapter 4 . 9/3/2017
*You're attempting...
Zalia chapter 28 . 8/11/2017
Very interesting concept. Thank-you for seeing it through to the end. :)
m2r2a chapter 28 . 8/11/2017
Great story! I love the life and personality you gave to both characters.
JasperK chapter 28 . 7/14/2017
Such a wonderful emergence from confusion to clarity. And what a compelling and beautiful tale.
jenafirtree chapter 28 . 5/28/2017
Holy mother of Pearl this was an awesome story! I have read so many HGSS fanfictions (both with time travel and without). This was a such a unique and well written story. Thank you for writing and sharing it. YESSSSSSSSS Ugh. So good. SO GOOOOOD.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/28/2017
All in all and despite the too many 'flickerings', this was an amazing story and I'm so glad I stuck with it!