Reviews for Fade to Grey
All in all and despite the too many 'flickerings', this was an amazing story and I'm so glad I stuck with it!
Annnnnnnnnnnnnd yet more flickering. Can I skip ahead without missing much? I think I can.
Ugh, more flickering.
All this blurring in and out is getting annoying. I want to smack someone's hand and tell them to stop it.
CinderSpire793 chapter 28 . 2/21
Fantastic story
littlesnapeplushie chapter 28 . 12/11/2016
This will forever be my most loved fanfiction for Severus and Hermione. I've read the entire story at least four times and I still love it more than ever. Your idea with the spell was totally brilliant. Your writing is wonderful. The way you create the tension between them, especially in the last few chapters takes my breath away. I would have loved to see an epilogue of sorts, because I just can't get enough of how you write these two characters - honestly brilliant. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. You are awesome!

Love,
Plushie
sekdaniels chapter 28 . 12/4/2016
I have no words... my heart. I love this. LOVE IT! Thank you so much for your contribution to the fandom. This is so unique and well plotted out, it feels like you've *done* the magic you describe. just breathtaking. thank you.
EternalFenix chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Oh, I sent you a review in Ao3 too, I was searching good fanfics and I found your story here too, so I needed send you another review :-P

You are a wonderful genious and I love your story so much that it hurts.
Hotmamantx chapter 28 . 11/26/2016
Lovely story thank you
iloveturnip chapter 28 . 11/19/2016
This is one of my favorite time-travel stories for Harry Potter! I love it how you centered the plot around Spinner's End instead of Hogwarts. Hermione and Snape's characters are incredibly well written and you cannot imagine how relieved I am that both of them survive at the end of the story. Thanks for writing this, and I hope that you keep on writing!
Nocturnus chapter 28 . 11/7/2016
Such a lovely story. You did a great work.
Nocturnus chapter 12 . 11/5/2016
I ENJOY THIS FIC EVERYTIME I READ IT!
SaiyaCat chapter 28 . 10/31/2016
Aaaawwww that was So Sweet.
SaiyaCat chapter 13 . 10/31/2016
They are so Cute
dragoon109 chapter 28 . 10/2/2016
can you explain what this story was? i am kinda lost.