Reviews for Fade to Grey
Snidgetlass chapter 28 . 6/9
I've been reading fanfiction since 2001 and I can honestly say this is one of the best fics I've ever read. Thank you.
PLwrite chapter 28 . 6/7
No less achingly bittersweet and wonderful on the second read than the first.

Creative and unique plot; elegant story telling. Very good look into the complexity of H&S's characters and their internal and external worlds, and who they are (or choose to be) when everything that is 'them' is stripped away.
duskywolfdaemon chapter 28 . 5/22
This was... oh-so-good. It's by far the best time-travel SSHG fic I've read, and one of the best romances I've seen of the pairing. I love your Hermione - the Emma/memory mechanism strips her down to a bare-bones version of herself, and I appreciate especially how you intersect the Hermione we know from canon with the Emma you create throughout the story. Your Snape is on point as well, and I adored seeing the various incarnations of him. Best of all, you show some real restraint in the latter parts of the story, leaving a lot to the reader's imagination. It's rare to see that in SSHG, and it was beautifully done. What a beautifully written, well-paced, tight story. Brava.
AdaDiya chapter 28 . 5/17
Great story!
WeirdLittleStories chapter 28 . 5/8
What a lovely story! I've read several Time-Turner stories, but your creation of the spell, and the way that skipped her lightly through history like a stone upon a lake made this much more interesting. Nicely done!
MyWitch chapter 28 . 5/8
Fantastic story - I did nothing today but read this and I loved every minute. Thanks so much for sharing it!
MyWitch chapter 23 . 5/7
GULP
MyWitch chapter 14 . 5/7
Ack! This is the most mysterious and intriguing story EVER! :D
MyWitch chapter 5 . 5/7
What?! Oh my gosh! I am loving this!
MyWitch chapter 4 . 5/7
Yes! Go Hermione!
This is a fun fic - off to the next chapter! :D
mexicantt chapter 28 . 4/28
I know you posted this a very long time ago. I don't know if you are still writing or getting notified of reviews or anything, but I loved this. Just wanted to say that.
Devon is east of Macclesfield and the Weasleys, the Potters, Dumbledore, and Tonks are all from Devon and the surrounding area. If you're talking about west of Macclesfield then that's where Riddle and his terrorists are from, hailing from Yorkshire.
cutemara chapter 1 . 4/10
Came back to reread this after all these years...and it's still so good!
Lakelady chapter 28 . 4/8
Wow! Just wow! Such an amazingly well written story. You have created such a hauntingly beautiful story. Thanks for this.
moloinc chapter 1 . 4/7
I found this story by accident but it was just beautiful. Keep writing you have a unique talent for weaving amazing stories !