Reviews for Fade to Grey
Sounds fantastic!
Smithback chapter 28 . 11/21/2019
beautiful
TheBookImaginarium chapter 28 . 11/3/2019
This was such an amazing and absolutely devastating story. The ide was so surprising and perfectly executed and I loved every minute of it. So much som I devoured it in one sitting. The way they kept missing each other and even at the end when they were both so unsure yet hopeful. The way he’d given up hope the last time he saw memory Emma and then again when she left him at his house, although briefly. The emotion was palpable. I love how real you made the emotions. How realistic their confusion is about who they are. When Snape realized Emma is hermione, the frustration, the way both have a hard time consolidating EMMA/Hermione and Snape/Severus. You are truly such an amazing writer.
Nina05 chapter 28 . 9/6/2019
I completely loved this fic, it's absolutely beautiful and will definitely love a sequel if you ever make one. so please do. I just have to read more moments between Hermione and Severus, you made then so perfect and right for each other
beautiful work
Xy chapter 28 . 8/5/2019
I really loved this story, it was so very beautiful. I loved the whole idea and the characters. It was very emotional but realistic too, I really loved it. Thank you so much for sharing!
zaubernuss chapter 28 . 7/29/2019
I read this the second time now, and I thought it was even more amazing than the first. Surely, one of the masterpieces on this site - brilliantly written, an intriguing, mystifiying and touching storyline and believable characters. I could hardly stop reading, and now it's almost morning! Thank you for sharing this gem!
And FOREVER chapter 28 . 7/6/2019
omg, this was just beautiful! T_T thank you so much for this! it was such an awesome new take on the time travel! I just loved this so much *.* I'll probably end up re-reading this! so much adventure and love and longing. there needs to be an epilogue or a part two! *.*
thank you so much for this beautiful story!
And FOREVER chapter 27 . 7/6/2019
whaaaaat! go ? that's not cool
And FOREVER chapter 23 . 7/6/2019
that was so sad T_T
And FOREVER chapter 22 . 7/5/2019
well, some of it makes sense! you're a master at keeping me guessing!
And FOREVER chapter 19 . 7/5/2019
beautiful chapter!
And FOREVER chapter 18 . 7/4/2019
one of these days I'll figure it out lol
And FOREVER chapter 15 . 7/4/2019
this story is so beautiful so far. keeps me guessing every chapter
DiagonAli chapter 28 . 4/18/2019
this was incredible. deeply, deeply moving. ive got tears tracking down my face and I wish the story could keep going. absolutely beautiful
diamondnightskies chapter 28 . 4/13/2019
I didn't recognize the title, but once I began reading I quickly realized I had read this before years ago. I still got sucked in and read it all again anyways. I had forgotten how absolutely amazing this story is! I've never read anything quite like it. I love that it is so much more involved than a simple time turner fic...well, not that those are really simple but you know what I mean. This spell you've created is so inventive, and how it goes wrong is perfect! I never created an account or favorites list the first time I jumped into fanfiction but I am now and this is absolutely going on it!
960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »