Reviews for Fade to Grey
Lakelady chapter 28 . 4/8/2018
Wow! Just wow! Such an amazingly well written story. You have created such a hauntingly beautiful story. Thanks for this.
moloinc chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
I found this story by accident but it was just beautiful. Keep writing you have a unique talent for weaving amazing stories !
SNL31 chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
Great story!
pixelbun1 chapter 28 . 3/11/2018
A lovely, if somewhat unsatisfying Snamione. Interesting original plot, but I felt like I'd spent the night just nibbling on starters.
Badvv0lf chapter 28 . 3/9/2018
I have been reading ss/hg fan fiction for close to 15 years and this story is in the top three best I have ever read. As i'm sure I will be re-reading it many times in the future, it may turn out to be my all time favorite. You've created an absolutely stunning piece of work here and I wish I had found it sooner. I honestly cannot express to you properly what a pleasure your story was to read; I lived in a small village outside of York for some time and your descriptions of his hometown were especially touching for me, completely aside from the plot being wonderful wonderful wonderful. Anyway, I hope that you'll see this so many years after it's posting and I hope that you have had every success.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/2/2018
Cried my eyes out, loved it!
Hopeful-z chapter 4 . 3/2/2018
Your story was hauntingly beautiful. Her wanderings were so well written that I still feel lost (but not lost) in time and space.
mh21 chapter 28 . 2/19/2018
This was lovely. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/12/2018
I got worried there for a minute that this wasn't going to be a happy ending. But it was! Yay. Great story.
Cavelenare chapter 28 . 2/6/2018
Second time to read this and it's absolutely no less magical than the first. Still reminds me of the Time Travelers Wife with an actual decent ending. I wish there was more.
Angelinasway chapter 28 . 1/31/2018
This truly is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read! I read this a few years ago, and forgot the name. I think I was reading it through a favorites list. Loosing this story plagued me until I found it again. My mother died recently, and for some reason I kept thinking about this story. I'm so glad I found it! Thank you for this perfect characterization of Severus. This is just so beautiful. I know now I will never lose this story again!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/22/2018
darklordashes chapter 11 . 12/27/2017
How can she claim to love him and totally disvalue that emotion by saying that she cares more about what bloody harry potter thinks, how potter feels, and how she will explain it to the others.
If she loved him then shouldnt she care more about his feelings and about how they should stay together. Fuck how do you run away from a loved one that returned from the dead.
And do you think mr potter the great would have cared about any other persons opinions on his love life, no. And you are making harrys hatred cloud hermione s feelings for snape. That's so cheap. Even a pet dog would be more loyal and caring than your hermione.
Read lot of hermione granger over time but yours was the most shallow and superficial, i would rather have severus date bellatrix than your version of hermione.
LittleBabyDamien chapter 14 . 10/25/2017
Was the promise to never move house the reason he was still at Spinner's end decades later? Please tell me that he wasn't still waiting without her arriving for so long
LittleBabyDamien chapter 13 . 10/25/2017
Wow. Hermione's memory coming back like that, and her just being able to casually open her bag! I look forward to the next installment!
960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »