Reviews for Fade to Grey
Crane chapter 28 . 5/12/2022
I like this story, thank you for writing it!
Maggiewall chapter 28 . 5/5/2022
Oh, I've just read it again, It's one of my favourites 3
Becca Bella chapter 8 . 4/21/2022
Ive read this till Emma returned to her time-line.. its really sad but beautiful. I did jump ahead to the last page tho. Glad their together. I need hugs now.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/5/2022
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/15/2022
I loved everything about this story! Thank you️
0richierich0 chapter 28 . 2/10/2022
Best time travel romance I've ever read. I was hooked from the first chapter. Thanks so much!
tonightbreeze chapter 2 . 11/6/2021
It's my second time reading this fabulous story. It’s beautifully written and heartbreaking. I’m obsessed with the description of landscape and the building of suspense. Perhaps there’s some sort of stream of consciousness in the narrative, very different from other time-travel fics.

I feel very sorry for Severus after finishing reading, for his family, his loneliness, and his waiting. And Hermione’s determination to save Severus is admirable. They are both forlorn souls in deserted places, only embracing each other would relieve the pain.

Thank you for sharing this fantastic love story! I love this fic, and I wonder if you mind allowing me to translate it into Chinese? It deserves more attention. The link of the original work and the author will be noted. Thank you so much:).
TopazFlameWitch chapter 28 . 11/6/2021
Very beautiful story! It must have taken a lot of time and planning to write it this way...It is truly a wonderful fanfic and is truly appreciated...! Thank You!
Tobias Granger chapter 28 . 9/28/2021
I sobbed for so many hours reading this and my heart soared a million more times, what a beautiful story that you’ve written. I’ll definitely be adding this to my favourites and look forward to reading more of your stories.
alannalove1990 chapter 28 . 9/25/2021
Awwwww this story was a roller coaster of emotions and ups and down and I’m so glad they needed up together! Thank you so much for this!
alannalove1990 chapter 27 . 9/25/2021
I’m
Confused
alannalove1990 chapter 23 . 9/25/2021
Poor
Hermione and Snape this is so tragic
960 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »