Reviews for Fade to Grey
Ahhhh
alannalove1990 chapter 1 . 9/24/2021
Oh snaps
Annie C chapter 28 . 9/3/2021
I've had this fanfic sitting in my 'stories to read' folder forever. I decided last night to start on it, thinking I'd get in a couple chapters before bed; it is now 4 AM, I haven't been to bed, and I can feel that my eyes are bloodshot- but I don't even care because this was such a wonderfully written tale and I LOVED every chapter! The shifting in and out of time and the little reveals in each of their encounters was handled brilliantly. Loved how you wrote Severus's younger self (selves?) as well, presenting a more open, vulnerable side of him but still perfectly in character. Thank you for this wonderful read! _
Guest chapter 28 . 8/2/2021
Thank you for this lovely story.
I couldn’t put it down.
It was really warming and I feel you represented Snape and Hermione so well. I also like how you portrayed Molly Weasley, in a lot of other snamione fanfics Molly is really harsh to Hermione and I just don’t think that is how she would be. The writing gave a detailed insight of how places and surroundings looked/felt. I like that.
Imperfect-BlackAngel chapter 28 . 6/11/2021
This story made me cry. I felt hopeless until the very last chapter where everything was resolved. Would you mind writng a sequel please? Just to soothe damaged hearts.
Mina chapter 28 . 5/31/2021
Thank you so much for this little jewel !
This fic was incredible but, oh, so sad !
I felt bad for the characters (especially Severus), and as insecure as them too, all story long, but in the meantime it was also very sweet and full of love.
Thank God for the happy-ending but my heart was torn to pieces anyway... The amount of tears I shed is bare evidence of the beauty of this fic.
Maggiewall chapter 28 . 5/26/2021
I loved this story soo much! I've just read it again, and loved all the same as the first time. Thank you for sharing 3
moodygoody chapter 28 . 5/7/2021
This story is just in the league of its own. Thought to reread some fics and couldn't proceed with many, but this one just swallowed me whole and kept captive till the last words. And still I have this reading aftertaste that stops you from going on to other stories and makes you all cozy and a little bit sad, longing for more time with this work but being absolutely content with it being finished. Thank you!
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 28 . 5/5/2021
The story of how Hermione became Severus' personal sob cushion. The idea is good, but the execution is 3 out of 5.

Didn't like the length of the story, it could have been shortened by a factor of 4 without losing quality.
Didn't like that the potential wasn't realised, it would have been much more interesting if there was more interaction between the couple and the secondary characters. I really liked how Hermione stood up for Severus in front of James Potter and Lily, but unfortunately there were no more episodes like that.

The romantic line is also very weak. She fell in love with Severus, for no particular reason. It's us readers who know how great he is. And she hardly knew him, he himself admitted that he didn't want to tell her anything about himself so she wouldn't judge him. So she just consoled him and suddenly fell in love. That's not interesting.

Thanks to the author for the fanfic.I wish the author that his stories get better and better.
lindyloomoo2 chapter 4 . 4/13/2021
i dont know how to work but apparently this was written ten years ago now, i dont care i have to say that i got such a surprise when i saw the cover for this story i glanced up because the exact same painting is on my wall! and the review part... i must be really enjoying this fic so far because i kept forgetting to leave this review before id pressed next chapter haha anyway the cover has actually made my day so thank you! :D
Sam chapter 1 . 3/13/2021
I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this story. I love this pairing already but the way your story transcends time and points to moments of need as an anchor - wow. Time travel can sometimes be overdone but this was perfect. And thank you for the ending! It was a lot more realistic than what I might have expected.
960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »