Reviews for Fade to Grey
01010932 chapter 28 . 2/28/2021
One of the best stories I have ever read; it’s 6am and I can’t even stop smiling! I’m so glad I got to read this (and also be the 900th reviewer!)
Ferm chapter 28 . 2/24/2021
Very original. I loved it. Emma was a distracting name, as it kept bringing up images of Watson. I like my Hermione bushy haired and Emma Watson doesn't co-operate with that at all lol

The story is light and soulful. There are not many heavy themes or consequences, except for the obvious longing that transcends time sort of deal. I liked your Eileen and Tobias. Shame they didn't feature a more prominent role, but this was focued on Snape Emma so that's alright.
tahminax chapter 28 . 1/25/2021
Oh dear! Thank you. Such a satisfying story you've written.
The pleasure is all mine. The way the narrative has sported its way throughout the entire timespan has truly been remarkable. I find myself in love with the young Severus now; I've always loved the grown man though. Damn it.
tahminax chapter 21 . 1/25/2021
I thoroughly understand how it must've disturbed Severus to deal with Miss Granger the trio's head. Knowing full well they had that kind of relation, too intimate to be addressed normal in case of Miss Granger(not Emma). Oh God! This is a mess, a real trouble.
tahminax chapter 19 . 1/25/2021
You and your little narrative isn't helping(at all) to soften my obsession with Severus Snape. * chokes on mixed emotions *
tahminax chapter 18 . 1/24/2021
What an adorable juxtaposition! One moment he was snogging her senseless, caressing her shape and next moment his tiny snotty self tucked on her, sleeping. Cuteness has to know its limit. Oh dear Lord! Loveliness overloaded despite the gloom lurking in the shadow.
tahminax chapter 8 . 1/24/2021
Bugger! If she'd chose to Obliviate herself in order to not to change a thing in the past, that must be saying something. Perhaps, she wanted the past to go as it had ad then on time, throughout her journey, she'll stop where events needed t o be mended. Horrifying. The worst maybe on it's why if you've thought of the narrative to be canon-complaint. Dang it! So damn interesting.
tahminax chapter 4 . 1/24/2021
Ah thank you for the sweet little treat. I've absolutely loved it.
Hermione had always been such a lovely little chit I've grown to be fond with.
tahminax chapter 2 . 1/24/2021
Dammit! What a scary situation!
If she doesn't recall a thing, that surely implies she's in huge trouble.
Stille und regen chapter 28 . 12/25/2020
Wow
that was an incredible story! different, creative and yet realistic in its own way

I loved reading this

Thanks so much for sharing

it was wonderful
Guest chapter 15 . 12/25/2020
Oh my heart
Guest chapter 13 . 12/25/2020
detention is really useless for marauders. it was an unfortunate punishment and it's that damn james who became head monitor
Stille
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2020
very interesting
I like the investigations that are being done

Stille
Stille und regen chapter 5 . 12/24/2020
I like the image of these two sharing a snack or their conversations.
strangely, warms my heart

I like your hermione
severus’s ideas are good

I wonder after reading about dumbledore's aversion, if hermione is coming in the period of what would be the seventh year
Stille und regen chapter 4 . 12/24/2020
it always pissed me off how people dismiss James' horrible attitude. he was a fucking bully.
so I'm glad that hermione kicked the boy's miserable ass
960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »