Reviews for Fade to Grey
Stille und regen chapter 2 . 12/24/2020
well, this is different. I like
Ariel Camel chapter 28 . 12/17/2020
This was such a great storyI really enjoyed your twist to time-travelling, it's different than most and that's refreshing. And I'm so happy they've found each other again, you very nearly made me believe Severus was really dead and Gods I was aching for Hermione...
pointed.exclamation chapter 28 . 12/14/2020
Not the most cohesive nor wildly original time travel fic I've ever read but still very well done, pulled me in and I read the whole thing in just a couple of sittings. I love love love the detail about how Eileen's cloak came into her possession Such a small detail but I couldn't stop thinking about it.
edwardiana chapter 28 . 11/24/2020
What a lovely story! I usually do not read “time travelling” stories, but your approach was brilliant. I’m sure I’m going to read it again many times. A timeless favorite ️
Guest chapter 28 . 10/19/2020
So creative!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/15/2020
Awwwnn, this fic is sooo nice! Brilliant and wonderful! Thank you very much for writting and sharing 3
lindamusik22 chapter 28 . 8/7/2020
love the story!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/14/2020
Great read!
Goldenbassets chapter 28 . 5/18/2020
This was so very good. So emotional. I love how you made Severus, Snape, Emma and Hermione all feel like separate characters. I hope they eventually come to a point where they can reconcile the fact that they are just the two people and learn to get to know each other, fall in love again as Hermione Granger and Severus Snape in this time. This was such a different and unique story. It had my heart pounding at times, I was so immersed. Thank you for sharing it.
lolidragonXX chapter 28 . 5/15/2020
it's incredibly sad and sweet at the same time but for those years I cried is totally worth it
lolidragonXX chapter 28 . 5/15/2020
guys if you loved this story pls check Rewind written by Seynde, you can find it here or on AO3
Aki chapter 28 . 4/22/2020
So wonderful. The mystery building and the events and feelings with each tumble through time... just exquisite. I loved the followup chapters as well, the grounding halt and despair of the real world reasserting itself. Love love love this story.
lockhart36 chapter 28 . 4/21/2020
Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it.
Krirobe2 chapter 28 . 3/17/2020
I read this such a long time ago, but I suddenly needed to find it after its premise recently surfaced in my mind. Thank you for writing and sharing such an enchanting time travel romance that investigated Snape's character and worked to give him a plausible happy ending. I remember enjoying this so much. I may have left an anonymous review beforehand, but just in case I didn't...
Calindy chapter 28 . 2/15/2020