Reviews for Fade to Grey
Sharkeygirl chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Geeat chapter! I LOVED watching Emma put James in his place. Lily acted exactly the way I thought she would, but hey, who needed her anyway? Hopefully Severus and Emma's relationship will grow. Take all the time you need to polish up the story and rid yourself of the kinks, this story is worth waiting for!
heartmom88 chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Woohoo! Go, Hermione! And hooray for the reflexes and/or repressed memories that have shown up in such a timely manner. 'Bout time someone stood with Severus. It was nice to see James (and hopefully Lily) properly set in place.

Will Severus be as happy as I am that she stood up to James?

Looking forward to reading more. Does your muse feed on Starburst jelly beans? We have a generous supply...

Best,

fjums chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
interesting start, I will follow this, have to know how this will unfold itself
Incandescent.mind chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
I really, really like how this has started out, although I think that you need to make your chapters longer and put in a bit more detail. Other than that I like it.
duj chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Pretty much what I'd expect from Lily (and James), although in canon they didn't actually get together until seventh year.
amr chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
All right, I'll review. This is a great start. Hermione obviously knows who she is when she is in transit in chapter one (That bit where she recognizes Snape, relaxes, and then realizes that he doesn't look quite right was beautifully done. And her exclamation of his name sets up the situation very nicely.) Hermione's reaction to Hogwarts: a History is also very convincing, although I'm a bit surprised it's the same edition she knows so well. And Severus's reaction to his mother's rather dumb and desperate (and jealous?) plan to simply put her on a bus seems characteristic. I hope Lily's eyes stir some memories. Amnesia stories are hard to do convincingly (I know-I've written one on another site) but you've done an excellent job so far. I look forward to your updates.
luv1711 chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Really enjoyed that! Can't wait for more!
RawenclawBabe chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Interesting story so far. I'm really curious how you continue. Will Lily be willing to help Severus and Hermione, although she ended their friendship? Really good plot!
Agnes chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Really, I'm impressed. The story is great. Waiting for more. Regards and good inspiration.
heartmom88 chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
This oughtta be interesting! I'm glad Severus didn't just dump her in the middle of muggle London. I wonder if she'll recognize Lily... or at least Harry's eyes.

Looking forward to reading more (soon?)!

Sharkeygirl chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Great chapter! Hopefully Lily won't turn Emma away, although my hopes aren't very high she'll accept Emma. At least Severus is trying to help her. Can't wait for more!
duj chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
No, it wasn't unfair. Lily Evans was that shallow. (Does she sound like a friend after the Shack trick, when it's clear that this is the first time she's spoken to him since he nearly died, and the only thing on her mind is what someone who's not him did to poor poor Mary?)

Good start, BTW. Like the premise.
luv1711 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Hooked!
heartmom88 chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Intriguing premise and a fabulous start. Please post more soon!

Sharkeygirl chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Very interesting start. I really enjoyed it so far. I don't know if I have any criticism at this point, but I am interested to see where it's going.
960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64