Reviews for Year of the Dog
shadowkat87 chapter 8 . 5/28
Realky like this story would love to read more.
shadowkat87 chapter 4 . 5/28
That last bit in the was too funny.
Wrin chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I just read through this, and I've got to say I really loved it (and the one before it, which I didn't review since there was a sequel posted). I hope you decide to come back to it someday, but even if you don't I had a wonderful time reading it.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
This has been an outstanding story and I look forward to your continued work being revealed.

Thank you so much for the sweetly/slow evolution of their relationship.

Very well done!

SteveC.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
Well sitting here having just completed your chapter I thought: You know, women have stubble as well. But in the words of Laverne & Shirley's Laverne: "The stubble holds up my stockings..."

Nice chapter!

SteveC.
volk.eu chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
This is a fabulous story - full of humor, fluff and, surprisingly, plot. Tis is a rare author who could combine them all, and I wish you the end of the writer's block. You wrote that you have a lot of ideas for the fourthand fifth years - it would be a shame to forget them, no?
AngelofGrace96 chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
Love love loveeeeee this story, I can't wait until they get back to hogwarts and we get to see more of Ron and Minister Pepermint. I may not like him, but I adore your ridiculous caricature of him. Keep writing!
Angela
desireejones99 chapter 8 . 6/13/2015
Great stuff now we just ned an update for this
ElementalMaster16 chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
oh, look, i found the sequel. XD seems like i need to check everything and not just above the previous one. very humorous :)

PLEASE UPDATE! (_)
tkepner chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
Sorry to see you haven't updated this in a while, please do.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Dear Induction:

Tiny, pedantic detail, which I probably wouldn't bother with if it weren't Hermione speaking: Sirius is the Dog *Star*, not a dog constellation. The constellation is called Canis Major.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Valdimarian chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
What ever happened to Hermione's feline features? Weren't they still there at the end of Nocturnal?
EndlessChains chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
A well done sequel. I must say that they all had a exciting summer. A good take on your own version of Prisoner of Azkaban as well as meetig Sirius early really got them learning how to do magic on their own time. I like your interpretation that magic is intent and how you would go about creating you own spell. The story is a good mix of romance and comedy as their summer goes by each passing day. Not to mention that they include Sirius when they can as well as Xeno. The prison break was quite the adventure and Luna's driving skills was exciting. You did quite well with making it an enjoyable journey to Romania as well as making the prison break hilarious. Now they have the rat and cannot wait to see what else you will do for the rest of third year when you get to writing this story again. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
MarcusTrax chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Great story. Luna the Transporter facilitating the escape.
Darklion25 chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
So, are you going to update this like you did Nocturnal? Maybe continue it? Huh? Huh? Huh?