Reviews for Year of the Dog
Syncopeter chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Off to a good start, just with the title. It's 5.10AM and I'm afraid I won't sleep until I finished reading this story. Well, too bad.
Golanth2008 chapter 8 . 8/25/2017
This is a hilarious, insane story! More please!
pancake-potch chapter 8 . 6/11/2017
this is a gem. it's so rare to find a story that is in-character, hilarious, AND hhr. fantastic!
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny. (:

s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry
shadowkat87 chapter 8 . 5/28/2016
Realky like this story would love to read more.
shadowkat87 chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
That last bit in the was too funny.
Wrin chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I just read through this, and I've got to say I really loved it (and the one before it, which I didn't review since there was a sequel posted). I hope you decide to come back to it someday, but even if you don't I had a wonderful time reading it.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
This has been an outstanding story and I look forward to your continued work being revealed.

Thank you so much for the sweetly/slow evolution of their relationship.

Very well done!

SteveC.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
Well sitting here having just completed your chapter I thought: You know, women have stubble as well. But in the words of Laverne & Shirley's Laverne: "The stubble holds up my stockings..."

Nice chapter!

SteveC.
volk.eu chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
This is a fabulous story - full of humor, fluff and, surprisingly, plot. Tis is a rare author who could combine them all, and I wish you the end of the writer's block. You wrote that you have a lot of ideas for the fourthand fifth years - it would be a shame to forget them, no?
AngelofGrace96 chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
Love love loveeeeee this story, I can't wait until they get back to hogwarts and we get to see more of Ron and Minister Pepermint. I may not like him, but I adore your ridiculous caricature of him. Keep writing!
Angela
desireejones99 chapter 8 . 6/13/2015
Great stuff now we just ned an update for this
ElementalMaster16 chapter 8 . 4/23/2015
oh, look, i found the sequel. XD seems like i need to check everything and not just above the previous one. very humorous :)

PLEASE UPDATE! (_)
tkepner chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
Sorry to see you haven't updated this in a while, please do.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Dear Induction:

Tiny, pedantic detail, which I probably wouldn't bother with if it weren't Hermione speaking: Sirius is the Dog *Star*, not a dog constellation. The constellation is called Canis Major.

Sincerely,