Reviews for Year of the Dog
ElementalMaster16 chapter 8 . 4/23
oh, look, i found the sequel. XD seems like i need to check everything and not just above the previous one. very humorous :)

PLEASE UPDATE! (_)
tkepner chapter 8 . 3/19
Sorry to see you haven't updated this in a while, please do.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 2/4
Dear Induction:

Tiny, pedantic detail, which I probably wouldn't bother with if it weren't Hermione speaking: Sirius is the Dog *Star*, not a dog constellation. The constellation is called Canis Major.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Valdimarian chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
What ever happened to Hermione's feline features? Weren't they still there at the end of Nocturnal?
EndlessChains chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
A well done sequel. I must say that they all had a exciting summer. A good take on your own version of Prisoner of Azkaban as well as meetig Sirius early really got them learning how to do magic on their own time. I like your interpretation that magic is intent and how you would go about creating you own spell. The story is a good mix of romance and comedy as their summer goes by each passing day. Not to mention that they include Sirius when they can as well as Xeno. The prison break was quite the adventure and Luna's driving skills was exciting. You did quite well with making it an enjoyable journey to Romania as well as making the prison break hilarious. Now they have the rat and cannot wait to see what else you will do for the rest of third year when you get to writing this story again. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
MarcusTrax chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Great story. Luna the Transporter facilitating the escape.
Darklion25 chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
So, are you going to update this like you did Nocturnal? Maybe continue it? Huh? Huh? Huh?
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Lack of toilet paper is a crime against humanity! Good that Sirius got revenge.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Leg hump ... Quite an awkward experience.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Great dream. That was hilarious .
keller.obriant chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
I really hope you continue this story I cant wait for the next chapter
PostLifeSyndrome chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Second chapter, and Sirius is already handily making up of the lack of Dumbledore and Flitwick. Nicely done.
Godogma chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
I'm eagerly awaiting a continuance of this fic.
redwolf23456 chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
Great Story so far
DylanL chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
Love the concept of the series. Been waiting since the beginning fir the serious/sirius joke. I really hope u will update soon but im not holding my breath.