Reviews for A Party, a Little Dancing, and a Realization
twilight guardian chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
It was a cute story. The ending felt a little silly, especially if you already indicated that Mimi was a 'serial' dater then she would know what a kiss felt like. I know she's a bit of a ditzy but I don't think she's stupid. Furthermore if she gets a new boyfriend every week shouldn't Izzy be concerned about that? That even if he stood a chance with her that he might be her latest in a long string? What does she do other than mild friendly things that would give him any indication she feels exactly the same for more than just a fling?

Anyway I still enjoyed as a light read. I caught one or two minor spelling errors. Mostly forgetting a letter in good or adding an extra T to no. Nothing major and sometimes hard to find.
mysuperlexy43vr chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
That was really great and cute. :)
sammydalammy chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
haha that ending was great! It really made me laugh.
Vstriker chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
SUPA! I like the witty conversation they were having near the end, that was very Izzy like and really cpatured his character. Keep up the good work.
YukiraKing chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I definitely loved this story. Especially the ending. A lot of times they just declare their love at the same time, but this one actually utilizes Izzy's personality and Crest into it. So bravo for that. It was such a cute ending too. I don't know if I agree with the other pairings, but I don't hate them. They're just iffy with me. But overall, great story!