Reviews for A Test of Time
derpchick chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I am soooooo jealous of that tree... *looks at chainsaw then at Oppy's blaster at my face*
nahhhh, just kidding.
Vampiricyoshi chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Optimus as a tree-hugger. Who knew? X3

It's adorable - I love it.
Elita One chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Op hugged a tree

oh i wish i could draw that

thats soooo cute!
Pliffy chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
aww*hugs Prime* but this gives me a funny idea

Prime:*hugs tree but the tree is short and weak so it breaks*

human:*staring shock at what he just saw*

Prime:Don't mind me.
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I haven't seen that commercial in forever. I'm gonna have to look it up next time I'm on YouTube.

This fic was too cute! I can see Optimus hugging a tree.

XD "I love the Autobots! Boom-de-yada, boom-de-yada!"

lol
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
AW! :3
The Art of Dark Angel chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Whoa. This is on deep tale. I love it.
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wow... This was very dramatic. :) Lovely. . :D

Keep up the good work, and I hope you write more for Prime. .

XOXO
sunkissedvampire chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This was cool :) short and sweet. I couldnt help but laugh at the end, the exact thought that went through my head was "Pffft, Optimus Primes a tree hugger" XD
Dizzy Crue chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wow, this was adorable! I loved the Prime/Earth bonding! You should TOTALLY do one for each of the Autobots, like which plant each would be! Very nicely written!
The Bubblicious Genius chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
-Cries-

This is so beautiful!

And It makes me giggle how Optimus hugged the sequoia. I was like yay! Optimus is a tree hugger...literally. XD I can totally relate to that. Got to love nature .

This was short but well written, and was an absolute pleasure to read. Good work and thank you for writing it!

Hope to read more of your works :)

~Harley~
Kaleia chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh wow! Good story! Man that tree is so old its awesome! How its still alive! Trees are really magnificent! They have feelings but can see time to time.I mean they see everything for many many they don't have eyes but they are watching...They have so many and all know and they will tell you in anyone is psychic and see the past of a 's amazing!

I feel bad cause some people forgotten Earth Day (even me!)but some have now on I will remember Earth Day on April today is Good I cant eat meat since Im Catholic.

Im so gonna draw a picture for Earth Day! _ Optimus is so cute doesn't hug a tree? Sure its funny but at the same time its very Earth is now Prime's new will do anything to protect her and her people and you Optimus!

Great story! Happy Earth Day Everyone!