Reviews for One Change can make a big Difference
juanpablobro chapter 10 . 1/27
No wonder people on the review section on some stories think that the author is dead, specially after they leave a note like that, i just hope that he's ok and taking his time with this story but who knows? a random update could happen any time.
Angel's demonic shadow 26 chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Ok, so any and every lemon request will be given the Dio treatment
( watch?vbti1b77_Hjc)
Itzmeall chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
thats ok...but how long will you post the story bu any chance?
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Xephos yogcast stole this story
Ricardo the Black Hawk chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Xephos yogscast stole this story
Spirit of Azure chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
No need to tell us, we'll wait!
Spirit of Azure chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Lol that's what I said when I had to imply a mating scene.
Spirit of Azure chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
this is the best rewrite of the movie I've ever seen, keep it up! Although I think Blu is a bit too confident in the story.

Sierra out.
Kraft58 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I just started reading this, for your first fanfic this definately isn't bad, in fact its really far from that, it's really good.

I think 95% of the writers on this archive could learn from your example, if they took the time to read this (You guys know who you are)

I am sorry that I can't be of much help in this one review, I will attempt to give a much more detailed critique for the next chapter.
The King Of Ownage chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
good.
Corration chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Well, the story is good, for being your first. Yes, there are minute grammar mistakes, but the plot, the conversations, and the structure of the story makes it easy to get into the story. It's one of those stories that readers in the Rio archive should spend time and read it. A very well story, and I hope you finish it.
4The Spade-Heart chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Seriously, I thought you were dead.
Dmitri The Soviet Spix Macaw chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
I can't believe that I am just barely reading this story that came out about a year ago... Oh well... Very nice job!
The King Of Ownage chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Just to let you know, if he did a cannonball from that hight, then his head would be delocated, brake all the boneds in his body, and suffer death.

What?