Reviews for The Way I Feel
Marierux chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
katyanlove chapter 18 . 10/23/2011
This is super amazing!

I felt like this was a cliffhanger of sorts;

hopefully you have the time to start writing again! :)
Kasumi the Stargazer chapter 18 . 9/7/2011
Take all the time you need! :)
MochaCappuccino chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Just read the whole thing. :) I love it so far! I hope you come back and finish it!
januaryfreeze92 chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
Oh, I loved this chapter! I can just imagine Santana being the perfect Grandparent pleaser when she needs to be, but still being such a tease! Haha, I can't wait to read more. I wonder what's going to happen with the poor blond girl... Hopefully, if her Gaydar goes off, she won't say anything to Blaine's grandparents... Or hey, maybe she will, and he can go to McKinley, haha.
Proud Klainer chapter 17 . 7/13/2011
Hihi, I really, REALLY like this fanfiction. Tho' this last part with Santana was a little.. slow. You know, as a Klainer I'm all for the Klaine stuff. ;)

I LOVE the friendship between Finn, Puck, Blaine and Kurt.(What should you call it? Fipuklaine? Punnklaine? Klainepunn? Haha, that sounds ridiculous, but well, I tried. xD) It's awesome! And I love how Wes is meddling, I totally see him as that kind of person. 3

Can't wait until next chapter. ;)

Klisses,

A proud Klainer
sami-the-gleek chapter 16 . 6/29/2011
omigod YESSSSSSSSS i 3 santana! hmmm santanablainesomething good!
snowangellms chapter 16 . 6/28/2011
great chapter!
januaryfreeze92 chapter 16 . 6/28/2011
OH MY GOD, YES. At first I was reading this, smile growing, imagining how great this was gonna be, How cute Quinn was, and how hysterical Rachel would be, but then I saw Santana and was just like... "YES." Can't wait to read more!
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 16 . 6/28/2011
oooh Santana? interesting move
VemArJag chapter 15 . 6/21/2011
can't wait for the next chapter xD
januaryfreeze92 chapter 15 . 6/21/2011
That was extremely random, but hysterical all the same. At first I truly thought something was wrong... And, well, yeah, something was, but I did not see that coming... Can't wait to read more :)
Grace Ryan chapter 14 . 6/19/2011
This story is so freaking cute! I just read it start to finish. I love it!
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 14 . 6/19/2011
awwwwhhhh ! That was so sweet it put SUGAR out of business...! O: ! I have this feathery warm feeling tickling my chest n I don't know what to do with it now XD I'm trying not to giggle it out but that was just so. Dang. CUTE.
januaryfreeze92 chapter 14 . 6/18/2011
That was so cute. I can just imagine them hugging as Rachel and Finn meander into the kitchen, Finn thinking something's up, and Rachel shooing him out or something silly. Great chapter!