Reviews for Fight For Me
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Will you update?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
Update?
Light1172 chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
I love Ferriswheelshipping so much... I really like your N and Touko (sorry, I have trouble referring to her as White) story. They really are an interesting couple and I like how you write them.
LillySlade chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Ah! You have to update this sooon! Please! This is really good. owo
EmergentWriter chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
Amazing so far, I love White's personality! N is really good as well, but I find him slightly OOC in that he's too gentle, and not as intense. Then again, I only have the games, so... Yeah...

Ferris wheel next! Mah favourite scene... You better do it justice! :)
PokemonPuppy23 chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
best friend fights are the worst, and N i loe your niceness
The M.H.T.of R chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Pretty good :))))))
notonffeveragain chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Mmmmmmm! This story is starting to get very interesting! You are a good writer, and I like the perspective you give white!
abcdavid01 chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Well, I must say this is worth continuing. Great story and child hanger. I'm looking greats to your interpretation of the Ferris Wheel scene.
Maxeyn chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
-Shiny eyes- I am in loooovvveee with this pairing :D
The M.H.T.of R chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
Hm. I've got to say, your story is quite different than other stories I've been reading in this genre. I'll be looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
Florentine the Great chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
Good flow, good storyline, keep it up! :)
echic24 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Hey, just get to know him White!

Ah, again, great chappie. I'm kind of curious as to what extra role Cheren will play. (Because Cheren-acting-all-jealous-over-this-"N"-guy is pretty comical!)

Hey, juss so ya know, I'm declaring this as my favorite multi-chapter Ferriswheelshipping story. It has so many more dimensions than others, and I like how you're starting at the beginning and not right after N and White's final battle. That's pretty commendable!

On to Chapter 3. (On an opinionated note, I prefer pansages. But, that's just me! When I played Pokemon White, the monkey trio was never a big part of my team, so I'm interested to see how the panpour effects the story!)

Bye, for now.
echic24 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Ooh, first encounter with N? (So cute.)

Great job though. When you're writing a game novelezation, it gets hard to keep things original because of how scripted the game is. But I have no worries for this story-from what I can tell, it's going to be great! (:
SweetNTart chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
This story is Awuhsum! X)