Reviews for Everything But Her
KandyKorn24 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
*flails* great story! I actually felt bad for Karin (whoa! where'd that come from o.O) but poor Sasuke watching Sakura from a far.
Tainted Heroine chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This makes me sad :(
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Beautiful
Karopapier chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This was so saaad! Poor Karin. I love how you described her feelings. It's really well written. Ah, I'd love to read a sequel!
Redbird688 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Wow! I really liked reading this. :) great job! I love your comments X) you deserve more positive reviews for this! Keep it up! ;)
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is my first time to read a oneshot which is mainly focused solely on Karin's POV. Isn't it bad? For me, nope. It's interesting to know how Karin think of the situation...with her still fawning over Sasuke while the latter is obviously can't get over Sak. XD If there's a sequel of this one I'll gladly read it. I hope by that time there'll be lots of SasuSaku goodies!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSasuke is man of few words but his subtle gazes and action speak a lot. Despite the lack of SasuSaku interaction, I still like this. Good job! _

With hugs and kisses,
Ssanderei/Edherei
saya-chan chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
as much as I hate karin... i cant help but feel sorry for her in this fanfic... XD
JinnySkeans chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I really loved this! I think you portrayed Karin very sympathetically, and that to a degree, everyone has been in her shoes once or twice. Close to someone physically, but miles away emotionally, on all the levels that matter.

I generally avoid stories that typecast Karin as a home-wrecking foil to Sakura, because I've always seen her as a character who shared Sakura's personality and flaws, maybe on a more grandiose level, and who readers could easily relate to. So I was really pleased with this, because you didn't try to paint Karin as a villain. If anything, you kept her in character; doing what she could to keep Sasuke around, but self-aware enough to know that he couldn't reciprocate her feelings.

I liked the flow of the story, too. It was fluid and you gave the perfect amount of detail: enough to paint a vivid picture, but you didn't overload the story with extraneous descriptions of scenery or appearances. Your story focused on the emotions of the characters involved, with a spot-on, in-character concentration on Karin and I absolutely loved it. Sweet, heart-breaking, and realistic. Thank you very much for sharing! :)
Kendrachu chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Your SasuSaku stories are so cute. More? c:
sasusaku74 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Haunting, loved it! So nice to see a Karin that isn't immediately a crazy bitch. And that's right Sasuke, Sakura moving on and being a bamf. Ugh but I feel sad for him, and for Karin. Ughhh sadness is all I ever get from my otp :/
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I love it. I love how it's Sasuke pining for Sakura. :)
Good job. Very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I actually really like this I absolutly hate sasukarin but I like when sakura is over him and he's the one missing her
bitterism chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This made me quiet and sad. (That's a GOOD thing.) It felt the emotion and Karin's POV. Nice job!
songstar13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Hm. It was a bit depressing you're right, but in my opinion, only the best writers can pull this off without making the characters seem just whiny and pathetic. There's something about the maturity of Karin's emotions that pulls the reader in. Oddly enough, there is also something beautiful in her pain, because it is a pain that can be understood. She's not just some teenage girl creating teenage angst where there is none because she's PMSing that week.

Well done. :)

Song
Kiana Black chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This was nice, I actually felt sorry for Karin, lol.

Good job :)